Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Hunting with the .303 British cartridge.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rhino and Son up for a hunting trip

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 8:09am
Your place brought back memories of my time when I lived in Florida, the rolling hills and valleys with mixed hard woods and pines with little creeks flowing out of the valleys. Oh Yea! the smell also was great.
You dont have that down here in the Swamp. Ya have to scrape a Cypress tree to get that freash smell.
Went make a hunt this evening, didnt see any Deer but found a huge scrape. it was on a Cypress tree about 4 inches in diamiter. that Buck tore that tree up real good. looks like some one took a machetie to it.
Boogie was supposed to go but said the Mosquitos were to bad. I didnt have a problem with them at all till dark set in.
going back tomorrow if I can find my Boots, I was in Boogies stand this evening. I have to walk through the swamp to get to my stand. its not that deep this year yet. I also have one deep in the swamp on the back of my property.
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 8:13am
Rhino you and your family is werlcome anytime. It was my pleasure to have you here!!!

CM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic