Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RFI #1s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 12:41pm
Yep You have a grand project at hand now.. restoring them back to there original glory!!!!
I wish I could of come acrosse a great find like that. But I will keep my eyes open.
Right now I'm restoring some 1888 Mausers. 
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by White Rhino White Rhino wrote:

Yep You have a grand project at hand now.. restoring them back to there original glory!!!!
I wish I could of come acrosse a great find like that. But I will keep my eyes open.
Right now I'm restoring some 1888 Mausers. 

How are those coming Rhino?
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 5:32am
stilll sitting in the same spot as they were when youn came down last... Benn working on the Barn roof in the mornings since Stan is Home on leave.. and messing around with the Numerouse Rifles  in the Gun shop or like we did today We took Stans Boat out on the Lakes and had a Blast riding around just screwing off.
Stoped Off at Gross Bar  6 miles down 4 mile Bayou.... kinda nice place to party... That Guy is racking in over $6000.00 a weekend out there in the Swamp.......Local Band and Food with some Beer and pretty young women???.................................. Oh Yea!!!!

Megans Boy friend was here Sunday when We started in on the Barn Roof, I came in the house and asked Him if He was going to come Help me... My Daughter said He was going to whatch Leigha whill She Cleaned Hoause.... YEA! RIGHT! I to Her in front of Him that If He aint going to Help then he needs to go HOME>>> the little #^&(*$% went Home... Which one of you Guys would have dont that at you Girl Friends parents house???? Not I!!!!!! I would of Helped!!! Suck up to the old Man.. no telling what kinda trouble you can get in with His Daughter and you need Him to be on your side at the time...  This Boy Has NO chance with me....
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 11:39am
Has this Young Man got a Death wish ?????????

Rule 1...  Daddy's little Girl! Is not a expression that was thought up on the spare of the moment !

Rule 2 .. He who sucks up to Daddy ,tends to  be welcomed with open arms

Rule  3... He who fails to win Daddy's approval ......? Well.....All of us Dads with courtable aged Daughters , know the result!!!!!Evil%20Smile

Dave
Wartornwarhorse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartornwarhorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 12:27pm
Amen Brothers,

I tend to err toward over reacting in such circumstances, though a smidgen extreme, I have an M1 Garand nearby, and a bandolier, with plenty of full clips! Angry
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 10:37pm

I have already have had to show a few young suiters the gun loading room, And have expressed that she comes home the way she left.

White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 4:34am
Yep Dave , She is My Little Princes  and I just wonder how I'm going to act next time he comes around. The wife tells me not to be mean..Angry to him . Because that will just make my Daughter like him more....But I cant help but think of ways to make him feel unwelcomed!!!LOL!!!!!!
"White Rhino"

Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 5:47am
Well Rhino he was a little munchkin smaller the Magen. Maybe that is why she likes him she can beat up on him and he can not do anything about it???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic