Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off to see the wizard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 10:09pm
& there's no warning zipper noise from a kilt.Evil Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2012 at 8:41am
we're at it again! Rhino is about to be blessed with my arrival on 18 May!(He's probobly drawing up evacuation plans for Lisa & his daughter now). Yep! Gonna get back there fer Crawfish, gator & THIS time I WILL sleep with the STERLING!!(unless I get the Thompson).

Look out-here we come.(Louisanna wont be the same

Loose wimmen tightened here
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2012 at 8:42am
after this) I intend to "make my mark"

Hoadie
Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2012 at 7:59pm
What you gonna cock your leg on some trees?
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2012 at 12:43am
His legs are so short he cocks them up against stumps he can't manage a whole tree.
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2012 at 1:00am
Last time we were at the GP camp-out in Arkansas,there was a get together round the campfire & beer was involved, a lot of beer. Being a bunch of guys in the woods we just designated a tree as the "used beer department". The next day Mrs BK brought Thor, our Golden retriever down to visit, so of course he had to visit every tree in the National Forest.

You should have seen the look on his face when he sniffed the "designated spot!"PigI've never seen a dog go "Holy Crap, you guys mark territory too!" before or since.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2012 at 11:12am
We usually do that on the ant nest down here Shamu !!!  LOL!!!  do it enough and they die !!!! LOL!!!
Tony , I have plenty of Stumps for Hoadie !!!  LOL!!!

"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2012 at 5:44pm
SO Rhino...just how many folks do you figger will be there?
Hoadie
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2012 at 11:01pm
7 or 8 possibly !!   not counting My Family thats here already !!

"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 6:21am
I already talked to Joe Walker.We're pickin up all the seafood for the crabs & crawfish at our meeting.
Recon 4 lbs oughta do it
Hoadie
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 6:38pm
That shoulda read"PICKIN UP ALL THE SEAFOOD BOIL FOR THE MEET & GREET"
No matter...Things are finaliized here..Got the hotel in Buffalo & rental car in B/R

I fixin on havin a high ole time!!
Hoadie
Ishapore150 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishapore150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 6:23am
Save room for some Boudin!!!!! We'll fix it on the pit
-.- -.. ..... --- --.. .--- If you understand that 73's
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishapore150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 6:30am
Rhino,Do I need to bring a pit and/or charcoal for the Boudin???as it will be froze up.I plan on reaching your QTH at or about 07:00.Is that square with you or too damned early????
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 9:15am
Might want to bring a pit Ishapore150 ,mine is small,

"White Rhino"

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishapore150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 9:39am
Rodger that.5LBS. on the way!
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 10:44am
The Wife sent Our Daughter to get a new grill ,, and She came back with this little thing !!!  its good for the family , but man you would have to cook all day for a bunch of people , ....Im supposed to build one but have not had the time !!

"White Rhino"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic