Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off to see the wizard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 11:05am
Well-I gotta say that git together was GREAT!.Ishaopore 150 & Rambler Reb seemed to have a good ole time as well-but aint seen 'em on board since.
GEEZE GUYS-WAS IT SUMTHIN I SAID? [:^(]
We miss ur input.
Good guys-I gotta say.
Ya know-I met some purty fair dudes (& dudettes) since I bin on here,& it just keeps gettin better all the time.
Now that Canada has relaxed the long gun rules-MAYBE [:[] We could have next git together @ the cabin here inthe Great White North!? [beer]
Just thinkin(sorta) [:s]
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 11:08am
Evidently the gizmos dont work right now
Hoadie(the sex god)
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 3:43pm
Hoadie(the sex god)?????

Who you trying to kid??
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 9:38pm
Its not easy being a sex god, y'know.
Its very demanding
(I think your just jealous)
I MAY hafta give it up tho..gettin too old for that sorta thing
Hoadie (the overworked)
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 2:43pm
Dunno about you pulling a woman! You got more chance pulling a milk float!LOL
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 5:42pm
oh yeah? Guess I'd be insulted...IF I knew what a "milk float" is
Hoadie
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 8:27pm
"More chance of pulling a milk float".Confused

Thus spake "2-ton Ted from Teddington, an evile looking man, he drove the baker's van!"Wink
(With aplopogies to Benny Hill.)
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 12:10am
"Got Milk" ? That wagon must have good brakes parked on that hill and not rolling back taking out the Milkman.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 10:17am
HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY!! Just got word from Lisa(Rhino's wife) that they are comin HERE! They're takin the train right to St.Catharines!(400 meters from my houise!) They're comin in August..Man!Are we chuffed!! Planning has already commenced!(Bin an exceptionally bad year for black flies up @ cabin this year-so nobody bin goin up..but we're headin up Friday..& EVERY weekend now.)We gotta get the place ship-shape fer the visit.(Black flies will have a feast on us! It'll be worth it.Oh yeah..Rhino-get LOTSA chaw afore ya come.Costs a lot more here! Oh yeah-lake Erie perch dinner-at LEAST once..Niagara Falls..Ft.George(that's the one they named for ME!)We're pretty chuffed! PARTY TIME!! [<:o)] Cant wait!
Hoadie
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 10:52am
Hey Hoadie,

You have to be on good behavior now. 
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 8:35pm
Naw..you OBVIOUSLY don't know the Rhino too well..But, if we start to cross the "line", Lisa is always there to "smarten yer ass up!"
Hoadie
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 9:45pm
Great news!
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 12:00am
good to hear and seems appropriate place to post it , been a long time since this thread started

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 12:27am
Just do not want to see your photoson the news.

Best of luck drinking Canada Dry.

Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Naw..you OBVIOUSLY don't know the Rhino too well..But, if we start to cross the "line", Lisa is always there to "smarten yer ass up!"
Hoadie
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 1:21am
Weell, Last time we threw a blow-out like this up there, some interesting statements were made:
"I dunno what happened..I musta passed out-but when I looked around, the whole clearing was on fire..."
" Whadya mean, it takes diesel??!! How was I supposed to know?"
" Holy cow!!What happened to your eyebrows??!!"
"...Do we have acess to a tow truck?"
" DAMN! That tree wasn't there last year!"
" Well, ya know the airbags work."
" Trenton search & rescue wants a word with you.."
" Those sirens are getting close...ya don't think???"
Some strange things have gone on up there
Hoadie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 1:26am
There goes the neighborhood.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
  Share Topic