Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Its a Mk5, wow 1 of 20000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Its a Mk5, wow 1 of 20000
    Posted: February 10 2011 at 9:37am
check it out, its a rare piece of enfield collectabilty, pretty nice too-

No4Enfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 9:51am
Well?
Target View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Target Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 12:17pm
well if I had an FFL i would of just bought that gun. Would send a message to the seller asking him how much he wanted to get for it straight up. Couple parts are missing but that is a hard to find Lee Enfield. You should snang it! Save it from the hands of bubba

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 12:50pm
heres hopin', i did it.

I suspect Ill lose though, it being up here now and all...well see
Target View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Target Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 12:59pm
Good luck I hope you win it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 6:53am
so which one of you is bidding against me?
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 7:05am
Not Me ...My account got hacked again ...But I got a name this time ..turned it in to the bank .....
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 11:17am
well whoever it is, wins, Im not gonna sink a bunch of money into it...ah well...sorta what I figured would happen LO
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 11:20am
Probably the same person who bought the Enfield sportier that has been at the pawn shop in My town for 4 years ..and said person also got the Webely pistol too ...

"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 11:01pm
its a conspiracy man!
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 6:56am
Have you won that rifle?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No4Enfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 8:02am
nope, been outbid and theres 4 days left, I dont want to pay much more for a fixer upper so go for it if that what you meanBig smile
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 8:05am
it will cost some time and $ to restore it but for that you can do it - good luck , and my best wishes on this one sir 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 8:16am
I saw what was billed as one of these today.
Am I nutz?
Did someone put a P-14 sight on a No1?
Or was this the real deal?

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Target View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Target Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 8:41am
I believe they played with these while they were looking for a rifle to replace the no1 mkIII. A rifle that was easier to manufacture but was still the same basic rifle. Obviously this no1 mk5 was just a step closer to the no4 mk1.

I would wait untill the last hour or so and then snipe in a bid for the rifle. 220 for this rifle is low even if it is a fixer up.
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 11:38am
Sweat equity 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic