Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No new Enfield yet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 7:24am
Hoadie, I cant believe that you could ask such a question, you live close enough to the states to know its because of all the Bull Sh*t there.
now do you understand?... the polititions. get it? LOL!!!!LOL

Hey thanks for the info Ed, maybe ill start my own guns and ammo store down here. I'll call it "White Rhino's Guns and Ammo" what yall think?

The "White Rhino"Cool
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 9:53am
Hoadie, it's interestin.. if you go to Hollywood you do see movie folks walking around. I have never seen a politician in DC, and my daughter used to work a block from the White House.

White Rhino, if you give away hats and biscuits and gravy at your grand opening, you'll get Dave and Allan for sure!
Ed
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 1:19pm
White Rhino, if you give away hats and biscuits and gravy at your grand opening, you'll get Dave and Allan for sure!

As they said in "Field of dreams" ......."If you build it they will come !"

(But hey ! We want free T shirts as well Big%20smileBig%20smile)

Dave
Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 2:31pm

Dave, can I come too?

I got a 12 foot dingy so we can save on the air fares too! We might need to take some jerry cans coz I think it'll take more than 1 tank of fuel to get there.
If we divvy up the costs I reckon we should be able to get there real cheaply and we will have heaps of cash left over for beer. Hell, we might even have enough to buy some sandwiches for the trip as well.
wodaya reckon?
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 3:06pm
yep sounds good wr..as long as the shirts are bein handed out by "showchicks".. oh man show chicks with CFM Boots on, short skirts and a knot tied in the front of their shirt..mmmmmm

al "the drooler"
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 9:58pm
Geeze Al - U dirty old man - I LIKE the way U think!!!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 10:42pm
Wow LOL how all this got started from a post that I have had a dry spell finding new Enfields

CM
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 12:42am
All your fault cookie! You shouldn't have sent them those copies of practical pervert.  Big%20smileLOL  (Psssssssst hoadie cookie told me he is the editor of that mag )
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Lithgow Lithgow wrote:

Dave, can I come too?

I got a 12 foot dingy so we can save on the air fares too! We might need to take some jerry cans coz I think it'll take more than 1 tank of fuel to get there.
If we divvy up the costs I reckon we should be able to get there real cheaply and we will have heaps of cash left over for beer. Hell, we might even have enough to buy some sandwiches for the trip as well.
wodaya reckon?

Mate ! Sounds like a Plan !!!! Don't worry about buying the Sarnies Mate ! Tracey will make em for us If I promise not to come back !

I don't Know about Show girls  Al ? I'd prefer something along the lines of Cheap & Smutty ! (but they still have to have their own teeth ! Not all of them you understand but most ! )

Dave the degenerate !
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 3:32am
Whats a "SARNIE" ? Somethin you Aussies eat? Good lord..Vegamite, Roo meat, ANZAC cookies, Rats Coffins...you blokes sure eat wierd stuff!!
Show Girls??!! You guys nuts??! Go fer "ditch pigs", they're ALOT easier to open!!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 3:55am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Whats a "SARNIE" ? Somethin you Aussies eat? Good lord..Vegamite, Roo meat, ANZAC cookies, Rats Coffins...you blokes sure eat wierd stuff!!
Show Girls??!! You guys nuts??! Go fer "ditch pigs", they're ALOT easier to open!!
Hoadie

SARNIE= SANDWICH !    ROO MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!YUK GOOD FOR EXPORT & DOGS ONLY ! ( I was brought up on the Muck )

I'm with ya on the "Bush Pigs !" most of em are beer drinkers (very economical)  Hell you get to my age & you forget what a woman without Streach marks looks like !!!!Let alone what to do with one OuchOuch

Dave   (praying that tracey don't read this ! DeadCry)
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 6:10am
Well i guess that means I'll have to hide my Daughter, OR Arm Her so she can defend her self.
 OK Megan here is the AK and a case of rounds. Yep you will need them. and no you can't use the .243 the AK has 30 round mags. what? yes my child i know you can hit them at the road with the .243 but you can put more rounds on them with the AK.....  and White Rhino sleeps well knowing his Daughter is armed.......  and she is just as mean as her mother! and thats mean!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by White Rhino White Rhino wrote:

Well i guess that means I'll have to hide my Daughter, OR Arm Her so she can defend her self.
 OK Megan here is the AK and a case of rounds. Yep you will need them. and no you can't use the .243 the AK has 30 round mags. what? yes my child i know you can hit them at the road with the .243 but you can put more rounds on them with the AK.....  and White Rhino sleeps well knowing his Daughter is armed.......  and she is just as mean as her mother! and thats mean!

you think like me.
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Wow LOL how all this got started from a post that I have had a dry spell finding new Enfields

CM

yes CM..shows how twisted......ahem,    some people are 'round here mateClap
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 10:59pm
Stretch marks or wrinkles dave? Try ironing out the wrinkles but make sure she can't crown you with the iron. 
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Hoadie

Sarnies are what the matron feeds you hoadie! You know the psychiatrist said you shouldn't have anything sharp like a knife or a fork. Big%20smile
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic