Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Site Down!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site Down!
    Posted: March 20 2013 at 2:28am
Some of you (not all of you) may have had problems connecting to the site over the last 24 hours. After a ton of troubleshooting on our end, we found nothing wrong. We decided to call the registrar and they were able to pinpoint the problem to something on their end. It took them a bit to get it back up, but we should be fine now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Eric
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 2:41am
Thanks, Eric, it's working for me now.

Ed
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 2:51am
Working for me too now , Did Hoadie get on , He contacted me about the sight being down .....
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Eric View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 2:52am
We are emailing back and forth trying to get him connected too.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 2:57am
All working at this end now, as always thanks Eric.Thumbs Up
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 3:24am
YAY!!!! I been needing my fix Confused  I been missing the site, thanks for getting it fixed.
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 4:34am
Thanks for the fix!
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 4:48am
Thanks Eric, I had problems yesterday as well. All back to normal now.
Cheeers, Zed.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 5:12am
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 6:24am
Hoadie is still "Lost in the Ozone" & tearing his hair out because he can't post back to Tony's witty quips! I'm just now (5:30pm) having intermittent problems. Funny cuz it was working perfectly earlier??
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 6:27am
Oh No! Not "probing by aliens" againPig
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 6:54am
Next time they try to lift me up into their mother ship....I will have a #4/Mk1 ready to unleash the sting of death to these aliens. Who do they think they are? "Lee Enfield, putting round holes into grey skulls for a hundred years!" LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 8:23am
I still have a few cans of 1944 dated spam.

Once they have had a few bits of "aged" spam they will never come back or they will crap them to death.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 8:27am
WHEW!I'm BACK!! I was worried! Eric came & found me..all alone out there lost in the wilderness No thanks to you lot! None of ya called, emailed..or even smoke-signalled!! Boy! Ya sure find out who yer friends are when your in trouble! Eric-your a genius!
...I heard that whilst I was lost, TONY was sniping at me..well, we have a new name for him..its:BOTCHA-BALL! (In reference to his noggin, of course)
..So-thanks to ERIC, you can all breathe a sigh of relief!I'm back and safe!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 8:58am
Glad to see you're back too, Hoadie..... I think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2013 at 11:05am
Hoadie,

I am glad you are back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic