Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas
    Posted: December 16 2006 at 4:40am
Right Hold the insanity for a moment ! Big%20smile

MERRY XMAS TO ALL OUR MEMBERS OF THE ENFIELD fORUMBig%20smile

Thank you ......Right back into the prozac induced haze boys

Dave
Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 4:56am
Here Here, Merry Christmas everybody.
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 8:51am
And a Happy New Year to all.

Pity I will be working pretty much all of it
shotgunminister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 9:01am
That prozac don't work on me. They need to get the strong stuff like ritilan.  Was tlaking to a co/worker said his mind was screwwed up. I said not as much as mine.
I've seen the future and I don't like it.
Lithgow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lithgow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 9:50am
That makes two of us Hatchetman. I start work at 6 am Christmas day. Lucky me.
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 10:26am
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!!!!!!

From Cookie Monster and the rest of us here!!! God Bless you all!!!!

Richard "Cookie Monster" Cook
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 11:50am
merry xmas guys!! hope santas good to ya and gets ya heaps of ammo or somethinBig%20smile...
ive got a coupla weeks off so im goin for a blast of the iron over the holidays
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 2:01pm
WAAAIIIT a minute here!! Its only 17 december.Last year Christmas was on the 25th!!Are you guys just practicing, or what?
Maybe its an Aussie thing..."Abo Christmas" I dunno.
Geeze Allan - wish I could find a way to ship ya some first rate ammo, mate!It's on @ Wally World fer $17.00 box/20
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 3:15pm
yeh we're practising..weve had a few and we're in the mood...hey its sunday! anyways hoadie, i thought wally world is where ya go to ride roller coasters and tea cups and eat fairy floss??!!!! no???
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 2:02am
Wal Mart, ole boy.You know...retailer to the world!!(Should be "China Mart!")
Hoadie
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 6:22am

oh yep, gotcha now. probably like our K-Mart. dont worry bout the china produced stuff mate..we gotta get used to it..they've taken the world by storm.

just gotta watch what ya's buy..me mate ray beaver bought some Callaway Big Berther clubs...chinese copies...spot on the mark, youd never know...and for a 1/4 of the price too.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 8:19am
K Mart went bust over here a few years back
Hoadie
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 10:20am
when my grandad passed away coupla years back..nan gave me some of his rifles and a crate of ammo.(the ones she didnt take to the police station)...anyways..the boxes of ammo have K-Mart price tags..and theyre a ridiculous price too...they basically gave the stuff away back then...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:55pm
Wal mart were talking about buying out Cole's /Myer to come over here but it went belly up ! I can remember in the good old Days when K-mart sold rifles & ammo ! They mainly stocked Bently Shot guns & Striling .22s ! Every known again a store would get something of intrest in though.
     For years there was a Hawker that used to service the Stations (Ranches)up North ,he sold .22 stirlings to the Jackaroos & Ringers  (ranch hands & stockmen ) He had no license & there fore the rifles were never registed ! It was the equivilant of selling Guns to the Indians in the 1800s ! These idiots would be full of Rum & have firearms.....need I say more ?

Dave 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 12:47am
The U.S. Govt was also GIVING the Indians firearms.By the time Custer did his thing, the sioux were equipped with Winchester levers, & the 7th Cav were using single shot Sharps cavalry carbines!!
Course EVERYONE has heard about Custer's famous last words...
Hoadie
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 1:32am
Something to do with religious fish and indians having sex sex hoadie?
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic