Drill manual.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drill manual.
    Posted: November 24 2013 at 9:35am
& had Victoria's secret (lets face it she don't have many left) angel wings!Evil Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2013 at 5:09am
Hoadie, Would have to find a pair of female 21 year old  top heavy blonds who like chocolate.

Originally posted by Tony Tony wrote:

A chocolate-covered Hoadie  <shudder>

Visions of the Hooligan hanging on an xmas tree with the chocolate santas and the baubles scaring the kids!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2013 at 2:41am
A chocolate-covered Hoadie  <shudder>

Visions of the Hooligan hanging on an xmas tree with the chocolate santas and the baubles scaring the kids!
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2013 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by BlackAck BlackAck wrote:

A chocolate-covered Hoadie  <shudder> or Avro Lancaster

I'll have the Handley Page Halifax...  back on topic, I'll have a root around for my drill manual.  I'm sure I nicked one back in the day

Unfortunatley - there are no Halifax left.
CFB Trenton restored one.(Fished it out of a Fjord).It now sits in the museum.They built the museum around it. It is impressive. Maybe I'd love it too, but I've never heard or seen a "Hallie" fly.
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2013 at 2:45am
I remember as a child getting chocolate airplanes from time to time at Easter.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
BlackAck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackAck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2013 at 2:20am
A chocolate-covered Hoadie  <shudder> or Avro Lancaster

I'll have the Handley Page Halifax...  back on topic, I'll have a root around for my drill manual.  I'm sure I nicked one back in the day

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2013 at 9:13pm
Here you go Hoadie, or ahould it be "tail end Charlie"
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e68_1368746772

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2013 at 4:52am
How soon people forget.

Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

..I don't eat chocolate...but I LOVE the Lanc!
She's a living testament to the 58,000 that didn't come home
Hoadie
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 9:34am
..I don't eat chocolate...but I LOVE the Lanc!
She's a living testament to the 58,000 that didn't come home
Hoadie
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 5:57am
It would be worse the other way round. There's no we'd be able to stop him licking it!Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 5:20am
That sounds like a bad movie, "A chocolate covered Hoadie and a Lanc".

Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

Not me.
(Cept the ones of you nude with the Lanc.)Ouch

YES! Its TRUE!! I admit it!! I'M "WARM FOR HER FORM"!! Just cant help myself! All I gotta do is HEAR her, and I become a chocolate covered mess! Terrible affliction, I must say!
Hoadie
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 1:03am
You're welcome paddy!Evil Smile
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 12:23am

Not me.

YES! Its TRUE!! I admit it!! I'M "WARM FOR HER FORM"!! Just cant help myself! All I gotta do is HEAR her, and I become a chocolate covered mess! Terrible affliction, I must say!
Hoadie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 11:01pm
Thanks for sharing that image with us Shamu.

Not me.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 9:42pm
I've found several threads with vanishing posts. Don't know why so I contacted Eric.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 9:31pm
Not me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic