Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On the Levee !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the Levee !!!!
    Posted: February 02 2016 at 7:57am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

D'oh! Do ya hafta tell everything ya know??!!
Ya better get that guest loft finished...in a hurry! (cuz we aint sleepin inn the barn with Lt.Dan & Cookie!

Where are the animals going to sleep?

Sounds like a strange party to me.

Better sleep with one eye open and have a Enfield in one hand.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2016 at 7:50pm
D'oh! Do ya hafta tell everything ya know??!!
Ya better get that guest loft finished...in a hurry! (cuz we aint sleepin inn the barn with Lt.Dan & Cookie!
Loose wimmen tightened here
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2016 at 3:34pm
Well Hoadie , you called me yesterday while I was on my way to Pascagoula Ms. for work ... will be here for 2 months !!!  Looks like I got picked for the Compressor job we bid on... tearing it down to the foundation and redo the foundation and rebuild the compressor !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2016 at 1:34pm
It'll run you $5.oo to find out!Evil Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2016 at 11:54am
ALRIGHT!! Rhino aint been on the forum fer a while..so..WHERE IS HE & WHAT HAVE YOU LOT DONE WITH HIM!?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2016 at 4:08am
Reminds me of my buddy(Pappy), when he was in the Militia.(He knew he needed glasses), but of night re-con he thought they were lost & came onto a farmer's field..He thought they were being charged by a bull!! He led his patrol in a fast skedaddle over a fence..a high one. As he was picking himself up from the drop over the fence, one of the FN rifles was tossed over the fence by a member & it landed on Pappy's neck. As he was laying there in a bit of agony, a little white dog (which was the source of his bull image began licking his face! (He still has terrible problems with his neck)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2016 at 5:08pm

Dude! Look @ the pics again..there is clearly a tail hangin down longside the body. (Glad u weren't servin in recon!)

LOL!! Recon !! LOL!!! You know how many LRRP missions I been on !!!  We were on a Training LRRP at Ft Stewart and got accosted by some raccoon's !!!  Great story, will have to tell you that one over a beer or more !!

But Son in Law already went through that argument on the tail... its the play of the infra red flash on the back leg ...same animal went through that night the other way and we got the rear view !!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2016 at 5:01pm
Dude! Look @ the pics again..there is clearly a tail hangin down longside the body. (Glad u weren't servin in recon!)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2016 at 9:33am

Well, least now ya know its got a tail.

No tail Hoadie !! we got him going both ways that night !!! I will get the cards again today after Boogie comes back from his hunt ...unless he stays late then I will go get them while he is still on stand !! I go back to NORCO tomorrow and dont want to leave the cards in the cameras to long !!!

"White Rhino"

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2016 at 9:21am
Well, least now ya know its got a tail.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2016 at 7:18am
I think it is 303 time.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2016 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by A square 10 A square 10 wrote:

that is canine - im still thinking that bobbed tail one was feline , 

Same critter ...we just got lucky and got a frontal picture !!!!  it has been crapping all over the trail on the levee !!! likr its thumbing its nose at us sorta speaking !!!
"White Rhino"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2016 at 7:13pm
A target of opportunity.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2016 at 6:50pm
that is canine - im still thinking that bobbed tail one was feline , 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2016 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

So chupacabras are in season when?

Chupacabras make great jerky!

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2016 at 12:42pm
So chupacabras are in season when?
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic