Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On the Levee !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the Levee !!!!
    Posted: November 25 2015 at 3:39pm
This was taken last night at midnight !!! right behind my Gun room to the left of my shooting range back stop !!!!!!!
Me and Son in Law just put that camera up yesterday !!! threw down some corn and went to the shop !!!

"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2015 at 3:51pm
Fine looking doe..now get out there & get it! (Don't make me come down there!! )
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2015 at 3:55pm
Look at those hips! Mighty fine looking hips! Almost Marilyn Monroe size!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2015 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Fine looking doe..now get out there & get it! (Don't make me come down there!! )

What ya think we waiting on Hoadie !!! LOL!!!!  got to let her eat some more of that corn and fatten up a little more !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 7:51am
Canuck:
I'm beginning to get worried about you its early in the year for an attack of Cabin Fever!
Stern Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 12:47pm
Hoadie must really "like" deer.

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 3:27pm
OK, here is more from my other camera about 100 yards from the one on the levee. this is on my north property behind the levee !!!! 2 different nights , but that card was not programed with the date ....

"White Rhino"

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 3:31pm
#$%!! ?%&@!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 4:39pm

#$%!! ?%&@!!

Hoadie, do you not like deer?

In my house we call it brown cow.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by paddyofurniture paddyofurniture wrote:

#$%!! ?%&@!!

Hoadie, do you not like deer?

In my house we call it brown cow.

I think Hoadie is made Im seeing deer and he didnt get to see any when he was at the cabin !!! LOL!!
"White Rhino"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 4:49pm
Everyone knows that deer go south in the winter and north in the spring.

I see lots of them on the side of the highway.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by paddyofurniture paddyofurniture wrote:

Everyone knows that deer go south in the winter and north in the spring.

I see lots of them on the side of the highway.

I wish that was true !!!! I have seen the deer up there !! and the fawns are the size of our adult deer !!!!
"White Rhino"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 7:26pm
I saw a deer near FT Kent in Maine that looked like a horse.

No Hoadie it was not a moose.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2015 at 3:31am
*&%!! !+$#@!!
Keep it up..good thing I have well wrapped deer in the freezer.
Just made a tray of "Shepherd's pie" with deer instead of lamb...cuz you guys got me taste buds up!

We did see 4 Elk, tho...Tony actually bumped into them!! (& a bear)
..took 27 bears out of the area in Setember hunt...& we STILL have bears there!
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 12:19pm
I going to frame the picture if I ever get a bear on my trail came !!!!!  LOL!!! Last time I seen one here was quite a few years ago... we didnt have internet then ....  I looked like John Belushi when they went into the Deans office... I went back out with my 30 carbine and the bear was gone !!! I freaked out !!! LOL!!  Then a few years later the young Lady who used to live across from us seen one on the tram up front !!!

I just went back and got the cards out the cameras , we have 3 deer coming to both cameras !!! and I got an awesome shot of a vulture in one also !!!! LOL!!
"White Rhino"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 1:09pm
If I where to shoot a bear I would use a Enfield not a M1 carbine.

A M1 carbine would just make the bear mad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic