Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On the Levee !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 3:21pm
I'm surprised the trail cams didn't catch Rhino taking a squirt!!
Dude! What about that bobcat? Wheres he been?
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

More info than I need to know.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 6:34pm
looks to me like they are tauntin you , sayin - you cant get me cause im coming in late - if you lived here you could take one on your own property me thinks 
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2015 at 9:13pm

Thats a good question Hoadie !!! have not seen any sign of the Bob Cat ... Maybe Boss cat here put him on the run too along with the neighbors dog !!! ,sad thing . looks like this will be Boss cats last year .. Looks like the cancer is getting worse .. his front leg is starting to swell more !!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2015 at 9:26pm
Boss Cat...he was a sight to behold. Never seen a cat like him. Absolutley fearless..commanded the respect of all those dogs. They feared him.
Yet he was friendly to folks.
You'll never find another "Boss Cat", sad to say
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2015 at 8:41am
I have a 18 year old cat who is Queen of my farm. She has pit bull back up. When my pit was six weeks old when he came in to the house my cat was his new mother.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2015 at 5:00pm
Sorry guys , I have not loaded any more pics from the trail cam lately , went do a job.. well a couple of jobs at NORCO , got to the Hotel and found I didnt bring my computer charger .... well the job is over and I have to take vacation for the rest of the year. so Im back on Honey Do's !!!!!!!!!! so I have to split my time on the needed projects and other things !!!
I did get to pick up my pipe and angle to finish the over hang on the garage ... I just hope I can remember how to weld now !!!! for the garage I had Fluffy here and he took the welding leads from me !!   hey ! if I could get him here tomorrow I would get him to weld it nice and pretty for me ... but he is not here ... so I guess I will break out the grinder !!
If I get a buck on the camera I will post it . to many Does to keep posting pics of them ...
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2015 at 5:40pm
If theres so many does...why isit theres none in the freezer?
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2015 at 5:59pm

If theres so many does...why isit theres none in the freezer?

Too busy with other stuff , work and Honey do's !!!!! and if you noticed Hoadie , the pictures are at night !!!
"White Rhino"

Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2015 at 6:02pm
Rhino were those taken behind the house??
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2015 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Rhino were those taken behind the house??

yes, left of the shooting range

"White Rhino"

Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2015 at 6:47pm
Yeah I thought so Carson and went squirrel hunting back there that thanksgiving we came down there.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2015 at 6:59pm
shoot em and eat em , that is what they are there for , or they can eat your wife's flowers and you can hear about it in a nasty way ............ just sayin 
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2015 at 7:07pm
Squirrel and dumplings
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2015 at 2:46am
..squirrel smoked over a smouldering fire...Candied squirrel...squirrel in Tony Chjachere's new "30 Minute Pour-Over Marinade" for Wild Game
I got LOTSA squirrely stuff
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2015 at 7:25am
Squirrel brains & scrambled eggs!
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic