Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2016 at 8:04am
Prayers maybe helping my dad, but didn't do any good for the Cincinnati Bengals.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2016 at 6:32pm
cant win them all - our viking started strong then managed to give away the farm in the crunch today , still praying for your dad , 
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2016 at 4:58pm
Guys thanks again for prayers. He had his second pet scan we will get the results Monday so more prayers would be greatly appreciated!!!
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2016 at 5:14pm
On the way.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 12:30am
Update the chemotherapy and radiation has been ineffective they are recommending hospice. Thanks for all your prayers !!! Just praying now for time and to maintain his quality of life.

I'm looking at the bright side I have seen my father more in the last year then in the last ten put together!

And thanks again !!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 5:47am
Sorry Cookie.
I like the way your looking at the positive side.
Loose wimmen tightened here
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 7:34am
Sorry to hear this, Cookie. Enjoy all the remaining moments that you can!
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 8:01am
You are not to go through this alone Cookie. We are a family and family help each other.

Any way I can help please let me know. There is a place beyond where you will meet up again.

PM me anytime you need me.

Ed
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 12:25pm
Sorry to hear about your dad mate try to be positve around him.

Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 1:18pm
Not a terribly religious guy, so If I prayed it'd probably not help much.
But as Tony says be positive. People can respond to positive, or negative thoughts.
If there's anything I, or we can do just ask.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 7:20pm
i remember when my father went into hospice well , we spent a lot of time together , best times i have in memory , ill keep my prayers coming you have the same with yours , 
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 7:24pm
What a special group of caring folks on this site! I am very impressed, I must say.Thank you all.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2016 at 1:13am
Guys thanks for all you prayers and support!

I want to take the time to apologize to all here for my absence. For neglecting both my duties and friendships here and personally. I missed you guys both here and in person, iam sincerely sorry I see how you all are truly my close friends. My dad actually met Hoadie and White Rhino. I started to elaborate about my absence here but I don't want to seem like I'm making excuses. Yo all my friends both new and old let's talk and get together soon!
The Cookie Monster.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2016 at 7:39am
No need for apologies, family don't apologize to family.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2016 at 8:48am
Or a band of Enfield toting men.

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2016 at 8:41pm
"..No need for apologies, family don't apologize to family.,,----Or a band of Enfield toting men...."

dittos to those sentiments , you need to spend the time you have together , do not short change that ever , we understands and will remain right here for you if you need us , will welcome you back when you can get here , and all appreciate what you are going trough - we have been there , done that , or will 

if we could be there we would - in the absence of that please know we are with you in spirit and always available as a sounding board - no judgement here - i remember needing to vent and say some things most folks might have found inappropriate , i can hear what you say without judgement , 
funny how years later it all seems less important that you said it when you needed to to stay sane at the moment , trust me on this - far better to say it here than to those that will remind you the rest of your life - take my word on that , 

we are here for you , 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic