Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Farmer Killed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 5:48am
Except when this is the view you have to look at this every day
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 6:53am
Hey!! You can see my house from here!!
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 8:30am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Hey!! You can see my house from here!!

Hoadie, close the blinds, or at least put on some pants!

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 9:48am
Oh he!!, I can do that without barbed wire, spotlights, & Cpl Klink.Tongue

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 5:11pm
i understand , i cannot argue with the view , im not inclined to farm so i cannot relate to that aspect , 

this is my view and im happy , 

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2016 at 8:20pm
Dah! Haven fer mosqueetres, no doubt...
Still, a river runs thru it.
Got "Brookies"?
Loose wimmen tightened here
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2016 at 9:03pm
no - the trout [not browns - rainbow mostly ] are in the lake this stream drains from a few miles west of here , on its way to the mississippi a few blocks east of me , its clear - there are walleye and small mouth in it as well as suckers [you know its clean because of that] but it has a beautiful voice in the wee hours of the morning as im on the rapids just before it falls to the big river , about a 50 foot fall in eight city blocks , 

and in the summer you almost cant see it for the foliage , its really GREEN here , take that algore and you stupid global warming idiots .............

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2016 at 9:51pm
What type of roofs are on the wood shed and other shed?
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2016 at 5:31pm
yjose are the skylights off local buss stops , a number of years ago i got the contract to replace about thirty of them from our metro transit here , unfortunately they dont stand up well to our local storms and my trees tho - 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2016 at 8:57pm
That looks like it hurts.
IAM Rand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAM Rand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2016 at 3:04pm
This is my view

Some of the farmers/ranchers here in the states have a saying about wolves:"Shoot, shovel,shut up."

Not that I am implying that farmers/ranchers elsewhere should follow suit with 2 legged predators but................
My soul was removed to make room for all this sarcasam.
DairyFarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2016 at 8:00pm
Unfortunately here someone always knows where someone is going. I would guarantee that a "witness" would appear. It happens often with "assaults" where a person will go lay a charge and will have a few "witnesses".

Man those guys in Florida have it good. Everywhere is a place to loose a "wolf".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic