Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tru - dope & the Fire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2016 at 1:37pm
Dayum that's a huge batch of marshmallows!
Evil Smile
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2016 at 3:19pm
..yeah, & how about all the forest that has already been burned away?

Some "leader" we got!
(If aliens ever landed & said "take me to your leader - they'd die laughing at this all-purpose idiot!)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2016 at 3:23pm
Now THAT THERE was hilarious, Hoadie!!! Well put and so very true!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2016 at 12:15pm
Well put, Hoads!!
I remember some years ago when there were fires in Ontario;

News reader girl said very seriously, that the good news was that there are now only 112 fires burning, instead of 115 or whatever...............But this was because some of them had joined up!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly died laughing!  Sounded like "Air-Farce " or something!
I guess if the fire had got big enough to join them All up, we would have had the "good news" that there was now only One burning!.  ! Sheesh!

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2016 at 3:27pm
..& now this "boy - king" has allowed the national anthem's words to be changed.
He's wasseling on military purchases.(This at a time when the world has noticed the Russians are gearing up for war.)

He's turned his back on veterans (after being so critical of the way the Conservatives were beginning to fix that problem)

..& he's allowing a crippling debt to be accrued, while the economy goes in the toilet.(No investors will invest in Canada as long as this irresponsible crap goes on...ergo - no economic growth)

Oi..but he has nice hair & a hot wife
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2016 at 3:40pm
Our Governor General should seriously look into removing the boy-blunder from office, he's systematically ruining our beloved country. Now, he has committed 2 BILLION $$$ for Mumbai, India and their housing crisis. What about Vancouver's housing crisis and the homeless situation?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2016 at 7:03pm
I'm with you on that one, Canuck.
They should never have altered the words to the National Anthem without a referendum. That way it's what the people want., not some twerp that listens to every minority lobby group and puts them before the rest of us.
In fact I think that all important decisions should be by referendum. 
They weren't elected to be "In Power" but to implement the wishes of the constituents.
They  forget that.
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2016 at 10:32pm
Having a majority government they feel they can run rough shod over all rules and traditions. A nation wide revolt may be the only way to change things. What a legacy his father has left for we Canadians to have to endure...thanks Pierre. Thanks for nuthin'
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2016 at 3:26am
Don't ferget..Trudeau - the elder - tried to disband our military, completely! (Started to re-think that when he needed them during the FLQ show).

As for housing - I got a e-mail from my half - sister on the left coast yesterday.(Dunno what the other half is..) After being in the Van area since the late 60's, she's lookin at movin back here..can't afford to live there anymore.

Trudeau's old man started the destruction of this country..& his offspring will finish it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2016 at 5:27am
Hopefully the "silent Majority" will not remain silent Hoads...

We should be more like the French farmers;
If they don't like something, they chuck it in the sea!   (Maybe with weights? :-)  )
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2016 at 7:59am
..Well, I have a better & more effective way of expediting change - rather than march to Ottawa with pitch forks & torches! (I can hear the cocking of thousands of Enfield bolts as we speak!!)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2016 at 8:40am
And the words of the goverment, "run away and hide"!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic