Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

he!!o Everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCubed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: he!!o Everyone
    Posted: July 11 2016 at 6:06am
Hey all,

I'm Ryan, I found this site a while ago but had not gotten the chance to post as I was moving, then it became an out of sight out of mind thing. Now at my new home and settled, I'd like to ask some questions and learn a lot. In 2013 I came into the possession of a 1943 MKIII and would like to get some info on it. I will post pics and questions in the rifles forum. Anyhow, I am glad to have found you guys and hope I can learn a lot.

Ryan
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2016 at 7:31pm
welcome - if your rifle is ausie there are great sources here , if its british - it is a BSA dispersal rifle , and a good one to have , without more to go on i can tell no more really but look forward to your added data and photos , 

oh , and if it is indian we can help with that as well , 
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2016 at 7:02am
Welcome aboard !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2016 at 9:28am
Welcome!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2016 at 9:42am
Welcome to the site!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic