Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Hunting with the .303 British cartridge.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hormady SST and PCI ammo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1187Shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hormady SST and PCI ammo
    Posted: October 23 2016 at 8:47am
Found some Precision Cartridge Inc. ammunition loaded with 150 grn Hornady SST. (On Graf and Sons website.)
Anyone have any experience with either the company or the load?
Don't know what powder they're using, and it doesn't show any performance data...PCI's website is not much help, either.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2016 at 9:18pm
i know hornaday - they are great , i know of Graf & Sons - they are great , know nothing of "precision cartridge" 
Zormpas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zormpas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2016 at 9:29pm
"Precision Cartridge" tends to load less common ammo - I have some 8mm Nambu from them for instance. I also have some good ol' fashioned LRN 9mm Luger loaded by them.

With that said, I cannot comment one way or the other about their reliability or quality other than that they've been around for a long time.
-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic