Linseed oil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linseed oil
    Posted: January 13 2017 at 9:02am
It sounds like the GoFundus fer Hoadie is a stitch in time.Evil Smile
This is a better deal though.
https://www.freefunder.com/
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2017 at 8:50am
Watch out for back blast.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2017 at 5:06am
Yeah - its strange, that.
Soon as you hit 60..its like you hit a wall. All that gas you been passing seems to add the occasional "mist".

EM - bearassin!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 5:58pm
Oh very much so! I'm turning 60 in May so thanks for the fair warning about gas vs splatter as I suppose that when I get to be your age I may have experienced that unpleasant scenario several times.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 5:21pm
Dude, are you saying I'm "dependable"?
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 3:56pm
That all 'depends', Hoadie.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 3:43pm
Drawers shud come with a "game-pouch' in the back..just in case, y'know.
(At my age, not all toots are dry ones!! )

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 8:43am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Great idea paddy..then I wouldn't hafta worry bout getting the skid-marks out..I'd just buy LOTS & LOTS of new ones!! IN BULK!!

Hoadie, let me look in how to set up Go Fund Me account and I might have to ask for help with other teck know able people.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 6:18am
I would have wrote that like it should be, Tighty Brownies .. the Army didnt issue white underwear ... But y'all get the point !!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 10:49pm
You guys are killing me!! LOL
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 8:20pm
Accidents and underwear .... Boy could I tell ya a good one of me in Turkey and what happened to all but one pair of my Tighty Whities !!  But that would have to be over a couple of beers in person !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 7:22pm
add my name - ill take some free drawers - never know when we might need a clean pair , kinda like when your mother told you not to go to an accident in anything but clean ones , 

the only accident i went to was the one without - nurse had a bit of fun with me when cutting off my pants , i had a bit back inviting her to help herself to anything interesting - but as broken up as i was i wuld not have been much help to her that day , those were the days ??? 1972 , there are things i might do over .....just sayin , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 11:23am
Great idea paddy..then I wouldn't hafta worry bout getting the skid-marks out..I'd just buy LOTS & LOTS of new ones!! IN BULK!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 8:58am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

for me..my socks & undergear all (unless coloured) end up as rifle patches, The coloureds end up as rags.

(Never did fiiger out 2 things: #1 - 2 socks went into the dryer, & only 1 comes out?

#2: Howzit that when I was in my puberty, underdrawers last forever...
Now that I'm in my adultery - I'm constantly buying new drawers?? )

Mayber be we should set up a Go Fund Me web page to buy Hoadie drawers?
SW28fan View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 6:56am
I heard that Socks are the Laral stage of wire Coat hangers make sense as socks  vanish and wire coat hangers multiply
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 5:28am
Its what washers & dryers live on, socks.
Have you ever noticed its only ever left ones?
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic