Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Preach Brother Preach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preach Brother Preach
    Posted: February 05 2017 at 7:20pm
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2017 at 7:49pm
does seem we have a lot of folks that would rather live elsewhere , i move we buy them tickets to wherever they prefer and send them with our blessing , it would be cheaper for the american taxpayers - these folks are not taxpayers - they are takers , 
if they come to my home ill offer them special delivery to where i think they need to go , 

while its your right to say what you please here and think as you please , i wonder why those that are so dead set against this place dont choose to go where they think its better ,  

but them again .........looking back in history , its the democrats that started our civil war , just sayin , 
Black Prince View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2020 at 8:29pm
OH! YouTube has struck again, Din't want to hurt some ones feelings, so they took the video down.
Is there some where else I can see videos other than Youtube or Youtube should be called soft cock.
Just sayn'
I know what I like & like what I know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic