Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1917 modifyed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norwegian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2017 at 4:53am
Ok, l will not mention Trump or Islam or any gowerment. we shoot only transpassers, and woonded will be shot again
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2017 at 8:06pm
i hear you there - loud and clear , 
Norwegian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norwegian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2017 at 10:26pm
I think Norwegians got a different type of humor than the rest of the world.....we kind of like to hit you whit the biggest hammer first time maybe its still left some vikingblood left in some of us   haha
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2017 at 7:01pm
im ALL  for that , you are taking the right approach , life needs to have reason , and ...future virgins aint one of them , the couple i knew were a PITA , 

Norwegian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norwegian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2017 at 12:00am
A square, whats pita? Isnt that some kind of a meal? Haha.....uplight me
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2017 at 8:00pm
yes - it can be a meal , i wish that might have been the case , and they might well have been ? but no not in this case , 

i was referring to women that were a Pain In The A$$ , i had a few that i like to forget these days , its all in the context my friend , in the context .............
Norwegian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norwegian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2017 at 10:42pm
Haha, who hasent been there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic