Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting In Los Vegas-50+ Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2017 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Zed Zed wrote:

The Custard Pie fight will be a bit onesided if it all turns bad Ermm

You been watching the 3 Stooges again?
Loose wimmen tightened here
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2017 at 7:29pm
"...It is obviously a very complicated situation and I understand the reasons for the right to bear arms. I agree whole heartedly with the principle. 
Instead of trying to stop people having gun's; maybe they should just educate people in the correct use from a younger age and educate the non gun community in the fact that a gun does nothing on it's own!..."

for the record - we are doing just that , over the past 50 years we went from kids having guns in school for after hunting and organized sport to not being able to make a 'gun' with your finger without expulsion , recently - the last five years - there has been a ,movement here to adopt trap shooting as an accepted sport , it has caught on , 

in our state a couple years back we sent a couple thousand students to the state trap shoot , this past year there were nearly 15 thousand and it lasted nearly a week , next year who knows ? 
it is available to of every kid no matter what size or gender [even those confused about gender ????] without regard to participate on equal footing , 

there are countless kids in our DNR hunting classes every year , there is the opportunity and training , we just need the old CMP to step back in here , 

last thought - as much as big government is the way , we in this country still believe in individual rights , given by god , not to be taken by any , i would not choose any other way and will always stand firm in protecting that , 
buckeye55 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckeye55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 9:12am
The problem we have in the US is not guns, it's the people that misuse them. We have become a country that is hog tied by laws, that the justice system fails to enforce. Look at the laws regarding purchasing weapons while under disability. It is a federal felony to attempt to purchase a firearm if you are a convicted felon, under indictment, etc. During the 8 years of the Obama administration over 80,000 firearms transactions were stopped because the prospective buyer was not legally allowed to possess a firearm. Of those 80,000 crimes only 6 were prosecuted with zero convictions (They were all pleaded down to lessor crimes) So there's 80,000 criminals that were allowed to walk free.

Look at the number of drug dealers that the Obama administration allowed to walk early. Many of them had weapons charges that were pleaded down to get the drug convictions.

And then people wonder why there's so much gun crime in the US.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2017 at 8:21pm
true that - we treat criminals like misbehaving children , they know it , and they use it ---but then i see in the BBC daily where they are coddled in the UK as well , LIFE = a few years and then repeat , how many must a murderer kill before they cease to get to do it again ? 

our criminal in the OP is dead , he deserved nothing less , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2017 at 3:37am
Maybe if the death penalty was brought back & sprinkled around a little more liberally..it may deter some of these s.o.b.s
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2017 at 11:02am
I've never understood why murder's or child abuser's can be repeat offender's. Why do they let them out after the first offence!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2017 at 2:04pm
Because its all about rehabilitation. As long as they keep their noses clean inside the not only get released but released early because of "time off for good behavior". They are now rehabilitated.

Frequently they commit a crime within (often the same one) 48 hours of the early release. IMO they should, on conviction of the later offense, get that time off reinstated with a penalty added to the sentence automatically.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2017 at 4:44pm
...or be shot
buckeye55 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckeye55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 5:10am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

...or be shot

I believe we have a winner.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 5:52pm
Zed: I could never understand a child abuser. I cannot - for the life of me - see what pleasure a guy could get from watching / or diddling a kid. The "train musta jumped the tracks ", somewhere. Cuz that has to be one sick bas*t#!rd!
Yet..every week we read about these sickos apprehended @ one of our border crossings , here in Niagara. Carrying in a compuiker or their cell phones..just makes me sick to my pants! Some kid(s) had to "pay" for that..& it will affect them lifelong (if they have one).
These clowns could be easily "fixed" with a .303
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 10:12pm
"Things like them" do not last long in jail and no one here their Cry's in the dark.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 9:34pm
i fear we are just beginning the new era of terrorism - in all its forms - in the west , i wish it were not so but containment has not even put a dent in it , 

while not an anarchist by any means a little vigilantism might be in order ? just sayin , the best deterrent is to eliminate the element and a noose worked once here , 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 5:52am
I have to agree I'm afraid.

There's open talk of a "revolution" on November 4th led by the snowflake "AntiFa". Of course they've telegraphed the effect by openly blabbing about it & they even had to borrow the date from a movie plot. (V for Vendetta) which makes it a bit unbelievable.
http://yournewswire.com/antifa-civil-war-nov-4/
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 5:41pm
its interesting , this story has begun to get legs of its own in the conspiracy/black theory areas ive heard so many off the wall bits of knowledge , im convinced the fake news has grabbed it and run , but then the instant reports of non-terrorist related and such fueled that fire , and then there is the less than forthcoming bits of leaked and interview type stories , i would like to see the authorities lay out the real time data but its probably too early in the investigation to come out with it at this point , needless to say - we have not heard the last of it nor seen all the truth , 

it was a truly sad incident in our history and im more than a little irritated by all the speculation and supposition surrounding it , we deserve truth in these events , 

on a tangent here -- because of our huge somali population here there is a story here about a big local story of a large memorial service for the recent bombing victims in mogadishu this past week , while im not in the least offended by such a commemoration of that kind of loss of life and enormous injury toll , there has been nothing here regarding the las vegus loss and we had locals present at the event , 

we did loose a somali from our local population in that event in africa , i feel very badly that a local resident died , i wonder at the refugee travel to their homeland sometimes as ive not got the wherewithal to travel to my roots in europe , but that aside , i understand the sadness , it is being billed as an interfaith event , the invitation is open , i hope there is some good and acceptance to be found , 

i know there have been memorials for those lost and injured in las vegas , i just dont know of any locally , i find that unsettling , 

as to antifa - much like the black panthers and such of the past , they have an agenda - they want to create civil strife and engage in violence to further their cause [whatever the he!! that might be] i just hope they end up like the NFL - suffering the consequences of their actions , 

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 6:07am
Well Jesus Campos disappeared for  few days, but I think now he's resurfaced on Ellen (who I assume pays guests) after ditching ABC, CBS & NBC (who don't) that rumor mill is going to get quiet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic