Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nick knacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 7:47am
Not up to your level but here's some of my bits & bobs.
The cleaning jag on the left is the only one like that I've ever seen this side of the pond.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 8:21am
Shamu nice roll of 2X4. Wish I could find some. A 10 foot roll from Canada was $40 a few years ago.

I just got an MA marked oiler but not as polished as yours.

Cheers

The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 9:43am
I actually have 2, one in the butt of the No4, the other in the No1 Mk3. Not technically correct but the later Bakelite & plastic ones crack & leak, the brass ones don't.

Then there's this little toy, the "adult lawn darts adapter"!

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 9:55am
Lawn darts ? LOL

..........MJ..........
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 10:18am
Ahhh...methinks a clue was just given to us concerning that neat looking tool pictured ear;ier in this thread....the tool for adjusting a Sarco scope mount for POI adjustments?
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 11:01am
These are not military; but the first civilian map's of France at the end of the war. Showing damaged roads and blown bridges etc.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Canuck Canuck wrote:

Ahhh...methinks a clue was just given to us concerning that neat looking tool pictured ear;ier in this thread....the tool for adjusting a Sarco scope mount for POI adjustments?

Sorry but no. I don't use the SARCO brackets even though I have two on hand. I do have and use several of Roger Payne's fine brackets as they require little or no fitting.

I believe I sent you the answer and noted PM sent in a previous post.

...Cheers..

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 3:34pm
Not Enfield in the strictest sense of the word, but it does take a Bayonet so. . .

A pukkah Sirhind tool with mine probing attachment.

& then there's the street-legal hunting magazine.

MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 4:23pm
I have six five round magazines for some reason and one made from an L42 magazine. Nice E-tool by the way.

Always handy to have extras.

Cheers

...MJ...

A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 6:30pm
i gotta get my photos back up and running - hope photobucket fails and dies a miserable death - twice bitten , never again , lost so much i wish i had back , 
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2017 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by A square 10 A square 10 wrote:

i gotta get my photos back up and running - hope photobucket fails and dies a miserable death - twice bitten , never again , lost so much i wish i had back , 

Do it!

terrylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2017 at 4:25am

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2017 at 5:18am
Oh man!! Great toys..what I could do with this stuff!!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2017 at 6:10am
I have the cover for the sirhind as well!
Then there's this: "The Pink dildo of death"! Whut it was "ADULT" lawn dartsEvil Smile

MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2017 at 8:08am
I don't remember the rifle grenades being that large but then it was fifty years ago and half a world away.

Nice display terrylee.

MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2017 at 5:25pm
Oh My Gawd I love a nap.

I have never been a napper but today I just zonked out.

.........Cheers............
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic