Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Enfield has some bling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Enfield has some bling
    Posted: January 08 2018 at 8:55pm

Found the camo sock and the Telescope on-line. I'm taking it out to sight it in in a couple three weeks from now,and I'm pretty confident I will be using it for deer season this year as well...
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 4:34am
Maybe in Texas you get long open shots at deer. Here in the Great White North its primarily bush, short shots.
A scope becomes difficult to use - as deer put a whole new meaning to the term "fast food".
Good luck with that, mate
Loose wimmen tightened here
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 7:05am
I live in Arizona.
We have a very diverse landscape here,from the Sonoran desert,which is a fairly open wilderness,to pine tree infested landscapes. My hunting location is triangulated between the the towns of Bagdad,Ashfork,and Skull Valley Arizona. Juniper,and Pinion Pines dot the surrounding area but,it's flat and open. I've been hunting this area since I was twelve. Good place for mule deer...
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 7:10am
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2018 at 8:38am
Big sky country! I like that camo sock on your rifle. I have a couple in green and another couple for my Mosins.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic