Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OH!! The Carnage!!! Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OH!! The Carnage!!! Update
    Posted: April 04 2018 at 5:28pm
In the last three days or so,I have set forth in making my own five round magazines. The newest member of this group is actually a four round magazine. Not a big deal to me. This was a first attempt and it turned out nice. Nice and functional.
So again. Thank you Honkytonk for getting this little endeavor of mine started. The magazines did not suffer any devastating losses of life,just had some minor surgery and are vertically challenged now. It can be done folks and I'm thinking that maybe I should now officially offer my services to you fine folks that are need of a five round magazine? Just a thought...
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2018 at 6:40pm
I’ve got a couple repro mags I’d like to have made into 5 rounders.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 1:02pm
That's a nice tidy job Goosic. 
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 3:14pm
Goosic. This Sunday me and buddy are going to do this conversion on an after market magazine for my Parker Hale. Got your measurements. Thanks for blazing the trail on an idea and turning it into reality!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 8:13pm
HT: Count yer fingers after each step!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

HT: Count yer fingers after each step!

The total irony of that comment,for me, is that,two weeks ago when I was taking that gouged up PH barrel off my rifle, I went to hit the action wrench and missed, hitting the tip of my pinky finger. Blew the nail right off and shattered the bone. It was easier to have the tip removed then attempt to pin everything back together. I currently have two thumbs and, according to my daughter, seven and two thirds fingers.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 3:31am
Ouch! That'll learn ya!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 4:07am
My daughter has named my finger Nubbins.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 10:47am
..I already use that term for a different part of my anatomy. When I was in my puberty I was pretty "active". Now, in my adultery I've worn it down to the nubbins. Tsk! What a waste..
englishman_ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote englishman_ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 11:31am
There was a young man from Bombay, who fashioned a vag*na from clay.
But the heat from his pr*ck, turned the clay into brick, and it wore all his for*skin away.

and he had a Lee Enfield with a five round mag.
Look to your front, mark your target when it comes!
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 1:43pm
LOL! Too much info Hoadie, LOL!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
englishman_ca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote englishman_ca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Honkytonk Honkytonk wrote:

Goosic. This Sunday me and buddy are going to do this conversion on an after market magazine for my Parker Hale. Got your measurements. Thanks for blazing the trail on an idea and turning it into reality!

So how did it turn out?
Look to your front, mark your target when it comes!
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 2:56pm
Buddy bailed due to wifely obligations. This coming up weekend is "Thunderbirds are Go!!!" (Any old Canadians or UK members know where that quote came from?"
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 3:41pm
I have the movie.
Actually the Mrs does.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Honkytonk Honkytonk wrote:

Buddy bailed due to wifely obligations. This coming up weekend is "Thunderbirds are Go!!!" (Any old Canadians or UK members know where that quote came from?"

Believe it or not Honkytonk,some of us U.S. folk have heard of it and seen it too.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 6:15pm
Hopefully the '60's TV series, not the remade movie!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic