Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Picked up my m1 carbine today!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Picked up my m1 carbine today!
    Posted: February 10 2006 at 6:51am

Man, I can't wait to shoot it.  I've never shot an american WWII era rifle.  This will be fun.  I'm gonna have it at the range tomorrow.  I'll post pics later.

Eric

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 12:10pm
I reckon your going to have the time of your life with it ! I just hope you've taken enough ammo!

Dave 
Eric View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 1:25pm

LOL!  I could only get 150 rds.  It was a blast to shoot.  I have about 1000 rds. of brass for reloading.  I also have about 200 rds. of bullets.  I am trying to procure a deal for another 1000 bullets. We'll see how it goes. I would highly recommend a m1 carbine for anyone that wants a fun plinking rifle.

Eric

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 2:05pm
Ok let me see 150 rounds that would of taken 2.5 mins to let off  what did you do for the rest of the day !

Dave
Eric View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 6:25am

I watched everyone else shoot MY guns!!! LOL!

Eric

5thelement View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5thelement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 7:33am
Hey eric, where do you purchase your guns at...I have the enfield bug and also a mil-surp bug as well. Just wondering where/how you locate them around the area. Thanks!
Eric View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 8:38am

Pretty much all of the Enfields I've bought in the last year or so have been from the Old Sacramento Armoury.  They are a nice bunch of people, and their prices aren't half bad either.

I've checked out J&G a few times, but the mil-surps they have had are WAY overpriced.

just my .02 cents,

Eric

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Eric Eric wrote:

I watched everyone else shoot MY guns!!! LOL!

Eric

Good on ya!  I seem to have that happen to me everytime I go to our local range! Theres normaly a couple of Kids that see what I'm using & beg a few shots !

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic