Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enfield for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enfield for sale
    Posted: March 09 2007 at 11:18am

Thought Yall might like a look at what is on sale........
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 11:19am
And I cant even see what I posted !? so Yall let me know if it looks good , OK?
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 11:21am
yeh pics fine but theres no price on the AD.
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 12:34pm
Good looking ad ! But as Al points out, theres no price

Dave
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 3:23pm
varys depending on package - ammo and all but about 150-175 will put one on order - my question is ---is it a 2A or a 2A1 ? makes a diferance to those who picked up a rifle last time they were around
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 6:50am
Since I cant see what i posted I will try and find out the price.
"White Rhino"

Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 7:32am

*1 week offer only!!! Valid thru 03/16/07 5:30pm EST.

• Shooters Grade (1st time this grade is being offered) Rifle and 1-140rd Battlepack of South African .308 ammunition only$169.95 Delivered!*
  • Standard Grade Rifle and 1-140rd Battlepack of South African .308 ammunition only:  $199.95 Delivered!*
  • Hand Picked Grade Rifle and 1-140rd Battlepack of South African .308 ammunition only:  $209.95 Delivered!*
  • Select Grade Rifle and 1-140rd Battlepack of South African .308 ammunition only:  $229.95 Delivered!*

click here for complete details and to order...

Thank you,
AIM, Inc
www.aimsurplus.com
888-748-52525

Ok it looks like the sale that i posted erlier hope this will help every one.
Type in the email address and get more details dont tell them where you got this info its for dealers only but you can get a dealer to recieve it or you can recieve it if you have a C&R license like me.
"White Rhino"

Bubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 11:12am
These are great fun to shoot. I have one as does my son, and we have really enjoyed shooting them at reasonable prices on ammo. Fun competition at low cost!

To bad most are butt-ugly!

Bubba
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 12:54pm
Well - its a hellova lot better lookin than an M-1, or a 1903 /06 conversion (also a Springfield).
Howcum Springfield made so many UGLY shootin irons, anyways?

Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 2:00pm
Your really stirring up the hornets nest now hoadie.....
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 10:02pm
I'm with you there Hoadie! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Pity the Yanks are short sighted!  Big%20smile
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Bubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 10:43pm
I suppose if one likes their rifles painted, with lots of chips, gooked-up with cosmoline, repaired stocks usually in several places, you might just fall in love with a 2A. Make sure you wear eye protection when shooting these to keep the flying paint chips from hitting you in the eye.LOL

The M-1 is the prize pig at the county fair compared to a 2A.Big%20smile

Bubba
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 6:52am
Just keep your thumb outta the way!! My left thumb nail is STILL got a dent in it from LAST April!! Yeow-that smarts! Damn M-1!!
Hoadie (thumbless in Ontario)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 10:43am
Most are but ugly????
When it come down to but ugly then why dont you dig a couple of hondred out your arse as they say accrosse the pond. now  lets look at it this way. US weapones of WWII are out of sight as for monatary valueue goeses. for WWII weapones. now when you look at British and Russian weapons the Russians either have the nombers or..... not going to go thier .
I like the Enfield , OK It was the first high powerd Rifle i shot. realy guys..
The Russians are just for fooling around with, you know like a cheap whore.
Dame Ive stuck my foot in my mouth now!!!!!!
OK I turn my back for the Lashing im deserved for my .............................
"White Rhino"

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 2:58pm
Naw mate -no lashes..we KEEL HAUL!!
The only reason Springfields are so pricey-is population.You have a much larger population involved in firearms than most other "democratic" countries.Add the extra fact that the U.S. is (& has bin since the 1890's or so) the most militaristic nation of the "democratic" countries..you have a market -ready made - for your own historic arms.
When I bought my M-1, it had been languishing on the shelf for 4 months.I bought it for $400.00 Cdn, sold it back to the U.S.Army for $425.00 U.S. when exchange was almost 50%!! My '03 Springfield was much the same - sold it back into the states, cause no-one here wanted it!!
Hoadie
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 7:07am
Yep I see your point Hoadie.  the last show i went to the M-1 was going for @ $500.00 + and they didnt look that great of shap. you can buy a brand new one for a couple Hundred more.
"White Rhino"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic