Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An Old School Sunday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Old School Sunday
    Posted: August 05 2018 at 1:41pm
...............Tongue...............

From back before digital cameras.

................Embarrassed..............

The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2018 at 8:12pm
Who else enjoys the Flea Market food ?

This is the loaded potato.

I was a meal for two but I'll be darned if I'm paying $6 for a Coor's Lite to wash it down.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2018 at 5:05am
That looks really good! I love going to fairs, fleas markets and such just for the food vendors. Kind of spendy but so good and a great treat.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2018 at 4:12pm
i like to take in the renessance festival in the fall for food , beer and watchin people , lots of the skits and shows are entertaining too 
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2018 at 4:23pm
Yummy for the tummy!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 6:28am
Another vote for the Renaissance Festival, there used to be a really excellent one in Tuxedo Park, NY. Right round the corner from Numrich Arms!
Sadly its too far away since the move to MD.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 8:49am
Our County Fair grounds hosts the flea and we will get 3000+ through the gate Saturday  and a few more Sunday after church.  I volunteer tending bar in our new long bar, a restored 1890's 40 foot log all wood and mirrors or out side at our beer trailer at the flea. We raise money to to maintain the grounds after federal and state funds were lost ten years ago. Last year at the fair during the week preceding the fair a young hoodlum in a stolen truck slipped in and hooked up our $36,000 beer wagon and drove out the front gate. During the ensuing chase he crashed the truck and beer trailer and got away on foot. We now have a cooler with two kegs on pallets we have to move with a forklift. I'm back working the flea from next weekend till November selling beer on Sunday and it will be another year before we can replace the trailer. Sad because we were a big money maker for improvements and new building for the non-profits in the community.

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 10:34am
with a waitress that homely...I wouldn't be leavin a very big tip.(Geez, she'd even make for a scary lookin man!! )

Sorry bout yer beer wagon, tho. Never fails - theres always some moron gotta wreck things meant for the good of the community.

Every year we get some yahoos that steal the poppy donation boxes from McDonalds or some other place. Couple years back a couple of yo-yos thought it was a good idea to steal the metal Legion markers from the veterans graves and turn them in for scrap wieght.
If someone from the Legion hadn't happened to have been there at that time, they would have got away with it.(Cause the scrapper don't care or ask questions)
Loose wimmen tightened here
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2018 at 10:41am
..............Angry............

They are out there using up perfectly good air.

Changing the subject...Thumbs Up

...................Beer...............
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2018 at 6:47pm
Another walk on the beach at sunset.

Oldhand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldhand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2018 at 8:01am
Those beach sceens are pricless.
Retired USAF, NRA life member
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2018 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Oldhand Oldhand wrote:

Those beach sceens are pricless.

Glad you like them. Just a five minute walk from my front door.

Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2018 at 3:37pm
I'm concerned. Please tell that woman in the first picture to use sunscreen! Thanks.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2018 at 10:01pm
ok - i like the sand - the girls - the boats - the girls - the food - the girls - the drink- the girls - im not fond of the big lizard with teeth - but i like the girls --OH and the guns 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2018 at 3:53am
Lizard w/the big teeth?? Thats good eatin right there!
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2018 at 5:51am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Lizard w/the big teeth?? Thats good eatin right there!

A good shoot from a Enfield can turn it from lizard to lunch!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic