Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Shooters Bar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2019 at 2:27pm
Last night I had venison (2, actually)heart (I know! Should have used it earlier!) Stuffed with onion, garlic, butter and sh*take Mushrooms. Slow cooker... eight hours... Six hours in I added pre-cooked wild rice and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Served with home made biscuits on the side. Having the leftovers tonight!
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2019 at 2:40pm
well, I guess thats one way of doing the hearts...Six hours - & no bacon??

I guess its true...folks on the prairies really ARE heathens!

(Hienz beans, PBR...Sakes!! civilization hasn't took hold there yet! )
Loose wimmen tightened here
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2019 at 2:42pm
...............Cry............

Last year it was the Hangover Roll twice a week.

This year not so much.

The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2019 at 7:43pm
you jest i fear - you cannot think because i smoke cigars that i would roll good food into anything like that , i ingest - much like bill clinton i do not inhale , 

i have rolled good food into leftsa , that is a delicacy i seldom get fresh since i left my last wife , but its all i miss , you can roll your entire thanksgiving dinner in there and enjoy every bite , i seldom think of how good that is save thanksgiving - it is when her Norwegian family would make it fresh - i do miss that a bit , 

my current in laws are czech , we enjoy a whole nuther realm of delicacy these days - i like that as well , they are not so inclined to my scottish heritage but like the german side of me fine , something about haggis and boiled cabbage is a turnoff , but bratts and saurecraute seems OK , wonder that ? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic