Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enfield Parts Huge Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enfield Parts Huge Lot
    Posted: October 05 2019 at 4:53pm
Well from what I understand John sold a large part or all of Springfield Sporters. One of the buyers was Apex Gun parts. They have also bought several other large dealers hoards. 
This is Great News for those needing parts as Apex has a huge website and is Growing. Look for them to be posting lots and lots more stuff. Springfield Sporters (SS) had 7 huge warehouses full of parts. John was slowly selling a few things here and there, slowly. Well John had a medical problem and from what I can tell has put the selling into others folks hands. Like I said before look for a LOT of parts coming into the market place.  ENJOY.
They will be at the Knob Creek Gunshow. 

While I buy a lot from Apex I'm not part of the company. Just Friends. 

Later 42rocker 
philtno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2019 at 10:50pm
Weird.....access denied!!
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2019 at 2:01am
The same here.
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2019 at 8:53am
Odd I got right in.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2019 at 1:21pm
access denied here as well!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2019 at 1:41pm
Which browser(s) are you guys using?
I'm on Firefox.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2019 at 1:53pm
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2019 at 8:24pm
ouch - that is a bit pricey or am i that out of touch ???
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2019 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Goosic Goosic wrote:

Is that for the complete rifle?Shocked
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2019 at 2:23am
Originally posted by A square 10 A square 10 wrote:

ouch - that is a bit pricey or am i that out of touch ???
Cheaper then what I paid for a L42A1 magazine by $55.00 USD
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2019 at 5:20am
Link worked for me. The bulk of the new material is still in shipping from what I've seen on other forums. Or storage at their warehouse while they are looking for more room. Anyone have some huge warehouse space in their area?
Pricing, yes I shop also, but they always seem to find interesting stuff at a fair not always great price. Right now I'm looking at some T&E tripod stuff. Been looking for a couple of years. They have it for about $50 more than I would like to pay, but they have it and no one else seems to have it. So?  It's going to cost me around $700 to travel to Knob Creek and a few days off from work. I might or might not find the T&E stuff there and still what will the price tag be? I don't think I'll save the cost of going to the show.

Later 42rocker
Hope to see you at Knob Creek, I'm at C10 for Thursday and Friday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic