Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2019 at 6:09pm
i know a young lady from perth , im too old for any romantic issues anymore but she is a friend that hates guns and shooting - between you and me she just needs someone to demonstrate the there is nothing wrong with our interests , my friend here that introduced us and i have been working on her - we only get to see here about once every two years , maybe this year we might convince her
Brent2171 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent2171 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2019 at 11:36pm
Hi Canuck, paddyofurniture,Goosic, pisco,Zed and Frameman1,

Thank you for the warm welcome  all of you as well as Stanforth,Honkytonk, White Rhino, A square 10 and SW28fan have given me to the forum.

Also A square 10,  keep working on your friend in Perth, you might convert her yet.

regards
Brent 

Brent2171
furax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2019 at 1:36pm
Dear members of the Enfield-Rifle,

Thank you for accepting me.
I am a French shooter, who lives near Versailles, and I own several Lee Enfields:
L.E. No1 mk3 Australian, L.E. Savage No4 mk1*/2, L.E. No4 mk2 Irish, L.E. No5 mk1, L.E. paker hale 308 type Envoy, L.E.No8, L.E.No9.
I’m looking for useful tips and charges.

Merci et bon tir
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2019 at 3:27pm
Welcome from Phoenix Arizona. 
We have another friend from France here. Zed.
Frameman 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frameman 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2019 at 4:37pm
Welcome from South West Ohio!

There are no Americans in Baghdad!!
SW28fan View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2019 at 7:05pm
Welcome Furax to our forum
Aside from my Enfields I have a few French Rifle a Lebel 1886/93 a MAS 36 and a MAS 45
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic