FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

South African bullets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Witwillem View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Witwillem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South African bullets
    Posted: January 24 2020 at 8:33pm
I see the link is not working . But that is their website. 
Witwillem View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Witwillem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2020 at 8:24pm
http://www.sapremiumbullets.co.za/sapremium-claw.html

Here is their website  maybe you can contact them directly  
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2020 at 11:40pm
Have you tried x-reloade, they have lots of bullet types.
Maybe contact them, they may be able to source what you`re looking for.
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
303 Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 303 Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2020 at 4:39pm
Also I do don't have face book.
The Lee Enfield is to the Canadian north what the Winchester repeater was to the American west.   Cal Bablitz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 303 Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2020 at 3:12pm
The reason why I'm asking is because I can not find a website for them nor can I find any place in Canada or United States that list them. So I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else did.
The Lee Enfield is to the Canadian north what the Winchester repeater was to the American west.   Cal Bablitz
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 8:42am
II will have to find the box and paper work I may have mixed the dismeter.
The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 7:37pm
I'm not familiar with the D 106 MJ.

The D-166 yes, but it comes in .310"
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 7:33pm
Lapua D106 is a .312" 190 or 200g pellet that does about anything you would need.

For many of us an open base flat base 175g would be useful.

Just saying. I brought back a hand full from Bisley in my pocket and they were amazing. I think I have two left.

There is an outfit down under that makes them too but they end up costing $.98 to $1.20 each when I checked two years ago. That was plus shipping.

The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 3:39pm
The problem here is that with ITAR even Canada is as much a "foreign country" as Uganda!
If you're IN Canada its fine but that "Open Frontier" between Canada & the us aint' so open no mo'
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
The Armourer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Armourer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2020 at 4:50am
Originally posted by 303 Hunter 303 Hunter wrote:

Hi there, does anyone know if you can get bullets from the South African manufacturers Claw Core Bonded Bullets, Stewart Core bonded bullets and Kriek bullets in Canada?

Why not ask them directly is they have Canadian distributors ?

https://www.facebook.com/kriekbullets/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 303 Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2020 at 1:33pm
Hi there, does anyone know if you can get bullets from the South African manufacturers Claw Core Bonded Bullets, Stewart Core bonded bullets and Kriek bullets in Canada?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic