Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sporterized Enfields Everywhere!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sporterized Enfields Everywhere!!!
    Posted: January 12 2020 at 4:20pm
Top to bottom. 
No4Mk1/3 homemade 7.62mm conversion. 
No4Mk1 BSA
No4Mk1 no * Savage
No4Mk1 Maltby that was originally sporterized by Golden State Arms Santa Fe Division.  I just added the reproduction sniper scope mount and the stock.
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 5:15pm
Goosic, you do such fantastic work!  Can I convince you to build me a faux No. 4 (T)?   I’ll provide all the parts, the rifle and any reasonable fee you decide to charge.  

Eventually, I will bring home my Dads No. 4 (T).  But it will be a sad day, it will be after he had passed on.  
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2020 at 8:23pm
As I was drilling into the side of the receiver of mine,I was scared sh**less,to put it mildly. At the same time I was okay in knowing that if something did happen, it was all my fault and it was my rifle that I ruined,not someone else's. I broke three taps off in one hole,one right after the other. I was very fortunate that I was able to remove the broken bits and finish the threading. 
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2020 at 8:04pm
Very Nice. 

Later 42rocker
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic