Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On lock down for at least two weeks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 12:16pm
..For all the numb-nuts out there hoarding up all the toilet paper..I'M buying up all the plungers!! CHECK MATE, bitches!!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 1:12pm
I did some shopping today for a few things. Was getting low on TP, unfortunately. Did find some at Walmart so crisis averted.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 1:19pm
They say heat & alcohol kills the little buggers.
Good!
I'm on my third flask of hot Sake!

BANZAIIIIIIiiiiiiiii!
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 1:31pm
My wife of 39 years is the smartest person I know. In our life time, we've survived the Bird Flu, Ebola, Sars, Mad Cow and don't forget the universe ending Y2K...  Both the US and Canadian governments says if you have a 6' " bubble" around your "personal space" you should be safe... (Isn't that about the reach of No1 MkIII with bayonet?)
My wife is not a shooter but supports gun ownership to law abiding, responsibile, documented citizens. For hunting, hobby, and, (home defense.
Here's how smart she is. This morning at coffee she asks "I don't need to know how many rifles you have, I need to know our current ammo situation. Enough to defend and raid?"
"Yes, my love."
"Well done."

Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 1:59pm
She also said, "Tap the looters first, our Zombies are just trying to provide for them and theirs. After all, they didn't start this foreign virus". 

I ask looters? "Worse than the virus. $0.05 a left ear... and then we can go buy toilet paper." 

Smart woman
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 2:12pm
Every store within a twenty mile radius of my abode is currently out of TP. I found 40 rolls of 1 ply, probably still has bark in it TP on ePay for .99 cents a roll and free shipping. Hopefully it shows up before I have to use my shower as a bidet.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 5:55pm
it will alllll go away or we will shoot our way into oblivion , either way the end is inevitable - just a matter of time 

i am not going to get very perturbed at this point , im going to go to the range 
303 Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 303 Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2020 at 6:12pm
[QUOTE=hoadie] ..For all the numb-nuts out there hoarding up all the toilet paper..I'M buying up all the plungers!! CHECK MATE, bitches!!
LOL!!
     (Maybe I should buy a bayonet for my No.4.)
The Lee Enfield is to the Canadian north what the Winchester repeater was to the American west.   Cal Bablitz
Marco1010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 12:45am
we got people going nuts down here in New Zealand. Borders shut today, same as Australia.. no meetings of more than 100 people. Supermarket shelves are bare as idiots grab stuff for no reason. he!! we produce and export to the world enough food for 55 million people down here, but not even 5 million live here. So we gonna have a higher risk of dying of obesity than anything.
No bread , wtf ! Are people going to use it to wipe their butts ????   Older folks have got the wind up and have taken off to the hills in their camper vans.   at least our government is taking decisive action before large numbers get infected.  Big $$$$ injection into businesses so people won't go broke like the gfc in the USA did.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 3:04am
'''gfc??
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 4:50am
As much as i hate to put people in classes, this took the cake for me.
The other day, Tuesday i think, the wife and i went to town to buy, of all things TP, as we are down to 3 rolls, into Canadian tire i strolled got to the house hold goods and there was a rather uncempt lady filling her cart with the last of the tp on the self.
I asked if she would share as i could see no need for having to have 192 rolls, she smiled slighly and said....gfy, i relied have a nice day.
So up here the ones hoarding are those who get their check at the end of the month and go to the gocery store and fill their cart with chips and diet soda, you know the type, lazy fat welfare bums.
Still havn't found any TP!!! ffs....
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 5:07am
Wherebouts in Ontario are you? Maybe we could arrange a convoy of relief for you.(Or - go back to Cdn Tire & buy a bidet! No more need for T.P.)
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 5:41am
Hoadie... great idea! Bidet! I could install a T on the washing machine water line in the basement, run up a green garden hose to the upstairs bathroom! (I'd use duct tape to secure it to the floor to eliminate tripping hazards). Now, just which nozzle to use...
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 7:57am
I hear someone selling pressure washers to use as bidets, Honks!

:-)

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 8:53am
My B/F installed one. He loves it! (So does she!)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

They say heat & alcohol kills the little buggers.
Good!
I'm on my third flask of hot Sake!

I like your Sake cups, you nasty bugger!

BANZAIIIIIIiiiiiiiii!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic