Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got Exposed...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 7:36am
Oh I hear you on the Honey Do list. Lots of work on the house. That I don't mind though, it's stuff that needs to be done and I finally have the time to address it. I already got permission to take time to tear down 2 more of my .410's though. She is good about having a little down time too.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 4:25pm
And of course my home computer died today. Looks like I need to order new memory for it. Thankfully I have my work computer to fall back on.
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2020 at 7:15pm
Im considered essential, so My company gave me a letter to have on hand if they start stopping people ... all my scheduled jobs were canceled so Im working at the shop, at least the traffic is less now !! dont know what they will have for after monday, I should finish up the TAMrotor Im working on then possibly .... then I may just be back at the house , if so I have a lot of grain for making beer and I have stuff to make another cider !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2020 at 4:36am
Rhino, my dad has a letter like that too. I was surprised about it until he was telling me that neighboring states are closing their borders. He works for a seed company so it is pretty essential to keep the ag business operational too.
rewster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rewster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2020 at 9:27am
Well, Bear, don't despair !!!!! My entire state is in lockdown until further notice. That could be one week, two weeks .... ??? Plenty of time for prepping brass, cleaning weapons and drinking gin, Jack, Johnny, etc.

regards....roger
The only time I ever said "no" to a drink was when I misunderstood the question.

Will Sinclair
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic