Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Change my mind...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change my mind...
    Posted: April 02 2020 at 6:01pm
My drink of choice.  Living in the South has eventually taken its toll.  Used to be Scotch.  

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 3:12pm
Believe it or not this stuff is truly good booze. Not the raw rough stuff you usually find.
I was introduced to it in The Ozarks.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 2:00pm
I have a bottle of Mccallum's. Drink it neat in a short glass.

A wee bit of heaven.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 1:36pm
OH DUDE!!! I heard the angels sing!! Thats bout the best you'll find on the planet!! Put that in a glass & sip it neat by the fire...thats wot God intended - I'm sure of it!!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 12:45pm
Gibson's Finest rye....right Hoadie?
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 11:56am
OMG EVERCLEAR!

I woke up in an OCS barracks on the wrong side of the base on a pile of mattresses and starched uniforms.

Crawled to the water fountain had a long drink of water and got bombed all over again. Passed out till early morning and then we staggered outside and ran for our lives.
The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 7:38am
Spot on, A-Square.
SW28fan View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 7:28pm
The MSM is mostly own by multi national corporations that the Chinese government has significant investments in.  They can't offend there shareholders by telling the truth unless circumstances force them to.
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 7:14pm
not to turn this thread political but , they are communists , they have been since shortly after WWII and we all know what communist governments really think of their people - peasant class and disposable , 

that said im very concerned of those here who have seemingly bought into their BS and would willingly go that way , maybe this will open some half closed eyes but i doubt it , 

ill reserve a thought of retaliation till all the facts are in - sifted through completely , im good with whatever trump decides in this as he has way more facts not the MSM spin on this , 

im more interested in retaliation on the media after they fed this with sensationalism and false information , they are my first target for justice , they have set our economy back to BOs BS of we are in decline as a civilization , he did as much to kill this country as he could , hope his legacy reads that way , 
SW28fan View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 5:07pm
I work at a Plant in the U.S. that actually imports item to China our equipment is used in Cranial and spine surgery  the elite in China are operated on with U.S. made equipment.  The common folk are worked on with a local made pieces of equipment. We once got one and tried to test it but it fell apart when we put it on the machine (Dynometer) that measures power output.
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 4:17pm
Everclear... my word. In the '70's is was only available in the US. Once in a blue moon we would score a mickey of it from someone's older brother that would drive the 60 miles to the States and pick up a bunch. We were so sly. We would add a small shot to the ladies Lonesome Charlie wine, (and then we may sneak a swig!) then wait for the good times to roll!! 99% of the time, the boys would wake up around the camp fire of the bush party, and the lady folks had long gone!!!
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 9:50am
Me like!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 9:22am
As an added bonus,in acts as a disinfectant,helps with tooth pain, an octane booster in a gas engines, a cetane booster in diesel engines, and tastes good with grape juice. 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 9:10am
OH!! My word! Would you look at that over here??!!! Who drinks THAT kinda concoction??

(Reminds me of people that think Crown Royal is good rye!!)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 8:56am
Day drinking. Make it so...
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 8:19am
Thanks Goosic now I will have to start day drinking to sleep at night.

Seriously you have it correct.

..MJ..
The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic