Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Idea for a tee shirt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idea for a tee shirt
    Posted: April 05 2020 at 5:44am
Someone on the forum posted a picture of looking thru a Mk32 scope. It has a distinct pointed centre post and cross wire. I thought "what a great idea to settle those cross hairs on a picture of  any target of your choosing". Neighbours yappy dog, etc. "Rule .303... Shoot straight, ya bastards!!!
smerdon42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smerdon42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 9:33am
ah the great Breaker Morant , the alleged illegitament son of a british general who was sacrificed by lord Kitchener . This was to keep the colonial forces inline and to know that they where still ruled by the english military . Took many years for us Aussie’s to gain military control from the idiocy of the British military.

His name with handcock and witton Are still not on the memorial in Adelaide to this day .the film was shot in Burma in south Australia and most of the internal batrracks scenes where at 10/27 RSAR in Adelaide . My dad was the Qmaster there in the early 80s.
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 9:36am
British military might makes military right in this case.

Rule 303.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 3:12pm
I thought Edward Woodward made a good case/ portrayal of him.
We're still doing it to our own today, look at the "Operation Banner" prosecutions of 90 year olds who've already been tried (sometimes twice) & found "Not Guilty" in every case.

Meanwhile, back on topic.
I have this T shirt I made.
Front

back
If you've ever made, or used, one you'll get the joke.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Whitjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2020 at 5:57pm
that shirt has new meaning in these days of COVID one-niner, AND I’d buy a couple of them!  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic