Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Range report

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2020 at 1:01pm
I should mention both of the above mentioned rifles sport Leupold 1.5x4 straight tube scopes Scopes and were shot off a bench using bags.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2020 at 1:10pm
I have .PDF targets of several types if that helps, just print them on to 8 1/2 XS 11 & tape to card.
Or:
Go here & pick, download & print whichever strikes your fancy.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Stumpkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stumpkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2020 at 7:03pm
MyTargets.com is another good one.

Here is a "cold barrel" first shot with my deer hunting load at 100 yards from a non-Enfield.  ;-)

I usually put one on a target with a cold barrel to see where I will be when hunting.
Charlie P.

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2020 at 7:04pm
Looks like it's pulling a little to the left.Big smile
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2020 at 7:48pm
We all have our bad days.  

Here’s my very first shot out at 600 yards from my 1903A4 Sniper with Malcolm M82G2 repro scope (only 2.5x, but decent optics).  New criterion barrel, 168 gr SMK loaded with 47 gr Varget.   I had zeroed the rifle at 200 yards, and used the Strelok program to get the elevation rise from 200 to 600 and dialed in the windage correction.  It was pretty close, but missed the center by just over an inch (28.6 mm). A decent sighter shot.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic