Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Enfield Stuff for Sale *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the old ones for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the old ones for sale
    Posted: May 28 2020 at 10:09pm
 i have the 'old ones' , first three are antique so no FFL required , make me an offer 
they all have slings and all bayonets have decent scabbards 

an 1863 P1853 w/bayonet  , EIC  , i think this is a wall hanger only 

a 1871 LSA snyder conversion w/bayonet , 

an 1874 martini mkII w/bayonet , 

a 1902 BSA long lee enfield mkI* w/1888 bayonet , scabbard , frog , with cleaning kit in the buttrap 
this one is requiring an FFL , thinking $1200 - have about 1400 in it , 

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2020 at 4:52am
Hmmm. I wonder if the Snyder or Martini would be importable by me into Canuckistan?
Loose wimmen tightened here
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2020 at 6:06am
Trudeau would call it a military assault weapon.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2020 at 11:17pm
yes - i think that would be an issue between countries , id love for you to have them , 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2020 at 6:04am
Methinks Monday I'll call the Firearms officer's office
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2020 at 6:21am
What asking price on the P '53  'square?

Hoadie and A-square,

No problems exporting/importing either the M-H or Snider.   (With an 'I"  not 'Y'.)   :-)
Done it a good few times.
If I get my seeding finished, I'll look out the valid customs declaration form you stick on the package.

Most are never even opened to check them by customs if accompanied by said form.

Best,
R.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2020 at 6:34am
Well, thats a ray of good news.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2020 at 2:59pm
Pukka.. I'm assuming wheat, Canola and some barley? "Stewards of the land" have taken extreme advantage of the decent weather and been sending like crazy in Manitoba! Best of luck to all those that feed us!
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2020 at 8:05pm
im open to discussion and any offer and to shipping where legal , im too old to go to jail over a museum piece these days , my spelling was always the bane of my mothers existence - could never understand that it didnt make perfect sense to me - and it never did , nor did punctuation , 
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 6:56am
I am not good at it either, but my Wife is.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2020 at 6:31am
Covering Letter.

I use these if importing or exporting between Canada and the US;

If you are importing Antique firearms into the U.S. Cut and paste the following letter. Print a copy and attach it the shipment or carry it with you to present to Customs.

To whom it may concern,

The enclosed firearm was manufactured in or prior to 1898 and meets the definition of an antique firearm under Title 18 Chapter 44 section 921 (a) (16) of the Gun Control Act of 1968. For the purposes of importation under Part 47, this firearm is defined as not a firearm in Subpart B section 47.11. Part 178 Subpart G 178.115 makes the importation of this firearm an exempt importation. No ATF Form 6 import license is required.

This firearm is being imported for personal use and is not for resale. This firearm is exempt from duties as an Antique under HTS 9706.0000.60.

Add a description such as ,  "Antique, Martini Henry" and it's date/age.  No troubles to import/export  with this form.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2020 at 5:24am
You're welcome.      :-)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2020 at 6:52am
thanks , 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2020 at 10:31pm
Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic