Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canadian firearms ban

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canadian firearms ban
    Posted: July 15 2020 at 4:27am
Continues to expand, notably any side by side big game rifles(nitro express type), if you happen to own one don`t get caught using it.
All tactical military looking shot guns, all 50cal bmg guns, all m16 style rifles including now Maccabee defense.
So on and on it will go.
Soon we'll be only be able to shoot slingshots, but i`m sure the liberals will sort that out as well.
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 12:07pm
My guess is the Liberals, under Trudeau anyway, won't survive this latest WE scandal and there will be an early election.
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 2:51pm
All my fingers are crossed
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 5:24am
In the UK when we lost our Semi Atuo rifles and later our cartridge loading pistols the government had to pay out the market value and it cost them a fortune. Does this apply to Canada?
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 6:12am
Not as of yet. In May of this year they said they`d look at payout options, though I`m doubtful this will happen. Canada is looking at a forcasted deficit of around $11 trillion doll hairs, I`m sure they wont want to add to that.
It`ll end up up being a hand them in or else scenario.
Most of these newly banned firearm are non registered types, so good look finding out who owns them, plausible deniability..., except for Quebec, which still has a mandatory firearms registry, sucks to be them! Clap
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 6:45am
Then someone needs to shout 'THEFT OF PRIVATE PROPERTY'.
Point out that under those rules if they didn't like you car they could confiscate it. How would the general public like that?
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 7:35am
It’s amazing what we have learned to just accept without a fight. Hardly even an argument.  Is that our nature?  To be ruled rather than represented?  

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 8:28am
You might like this read, even if its a bit long.
"Last year I took a handgun class at the U.S. Shooting Academy here in Tulsa. During one of our breaks, our burly, mustached instructor shared an insight from retired Army Lt. Col. and author Dave Grossman that’s given me a lot of food for thought this past year.

According to Grossman, the human population can be divided into three groups: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs."

http://mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 9:51am
The vast majority are sheep.  
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 10:39am
Thanks for posting that Shamu. Very interesting and food for thought. Unfortunately in Europe no one except Law Enforcement are allowed to be sheep dogs. No concealed carry here!
In fact I think people are getting so disconnected from each other that they prefer to film a tragedy rather than intervene.
Recently a jogger collapsed in a park; due to a heart attack. CCTV showed multiple people jogging past; including one that filemed the person on the ground. Apparently over 20 minutes before someone stopped to help! 

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 10:49am
My dad had instilled into me at a very young age to always protect the ones you love and those that are loved by the ones you love and well regardless if the price paid is your untimely death. I was brought up to defend and protect those around me and I will. The irony for me after reading the above is that during  my childhood and teenage years, my favorite pets I had were two of the best Australian Shepherds one could ever ask for. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 12:21pm
Hummm, I wonder what will happen when they try and ban AR-15s in this country...a lot of us just wont roll over and play dead.  
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 3:04pm
The last time the Lie-berals enacted something like this, was back when they enacted Bill C-98(?0 the "long-gun registery".
It exploded to more than 10X the estimated cost, & they were never able to tell us exactly how much $ was actually sunk into it & to this day - the gov't accounting office has not been able to track down all the money.
Seems to me they like to bring these things in & then $ dissappears..probobly into their own pockets!!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 3:34pm
Well said Hoadie... It was a knee jerk reaction to a terrible isolated incident (much like it was when the long run registration under Mr. Rock was implemented) only tabled to misdirect attention from how bad this PM is to temporarily placate a  large urban gang infested, drug driven society that has blossomed in our most liberal cities under Trudeau's reign and un-vetted admittence of illigal aliens from the US. He calls them "irregular immigrants". We welcome them by the 1000's, and pay their every expense.
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 5:58pm
So then...are my Mossberg 590 A1 shot guns illegal now? One has a tactical pistol grip and expandable/retractable butt stock.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 6:33pm
If that kid lasts as long as his father, you won’t be allowed pop guns by the time he’s done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic