Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Wanted Items *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1944-Dated P37 Frog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delican_38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2020 at 4:41pm

It seems that a few Canadian-made, or at least Canadian-marked, examples were manufactured in 1944. Here is a picture of one that a fellow collector was kind enough to share with me. They're out there somewhere, buried within all the other frogs somewhere. 
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2020 at 5:30pm
This frog was on eBay. It has a Canadian Arsenal stamp and is 1944 dated.

Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2020 at 6:58pm
I own two Long Branch No4 MkII bayonets, One with a No4 MkI scabbard and the other with a MkII scabbard.  The frogs are both khaki colored but different.  Both frogs are dated 1943 with two different Canadian Arsenal stamps.  According to my source,both frogs are British made however...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic