Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ANNOUNCMENT.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2020 at 5:14pm
It was mean, ugly, and unprovoked... Admin. Well done. 
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2020 at 5:41pm
He called me a Merchant Banker and I was like,"I don't work at a bank."
I still do not if I was supposed to be offended by that...
Stumpkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stumpkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2020 at 6:00pm
No worries.  We know you're actually a rapscallion mountebank scobberlotcher . . . but in the best possible way.  ;-)
Charlie P.

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2020 at 6:16pm
Thank you.
I am going to add that one to my list of names I have been called now over the last 45 years if that's okay with you...😃
SW28fan View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SW28fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2020 at 7:45pm
Sounds like he was a gormless heathen reprobate
Have a Nice Day
If already having a nice day please disregard
Stanforth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanforth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 1:15am
I missed it all...Cry
Life.. a sexually transmitted condition that is invariably fatal.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 4:26am
well Stanforth...you snooze you loose (That, & you have a 5+ hour time difference from most of us)
Loose wimmen tightened here
The Armourer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Armourer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 4:43am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

well Stanforth...you snooze you loose (That, & you have a 5+ hour time difference from most of us)

But he was pretty obnoxious for the two days that he was a member - that's a 'big snooze'

PS - no problem with the time difference, (don't forget we get to set the base line and most of you are 'behind us' !!!) 
Pukka Bundook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukka Bundook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 5:41am
Well, the only brawl in town and I too missed it!

Good work Sham, running a trim ship!

Been out playing in the hayfields. Trying to get some dry enough to bale.
Soooo Humid!  
Tried the same two fields 2 days running and still soft and clammy....
Hopes for today!

Mesel'.
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 9:17am
I missed the whole thing but this guy was tossed off Gun Boards a few years ago for being a rude idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive

That's nothing.
I bought five No4Mk1T's test fired only, all with walnut stocks in their transit chests and with the scope cans with matching scopes. $725 for all five rifles.

I have to pay more attention I guess.

Cheers

The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 3:50pm
Dang, with work and all I missed it !!  have been too busy to get on lately, just sitting at the Brew House drinking some fine home brew and decided to get on and see whats up .....  and then to see I missed some excitement !!  maybe for the best ..... 
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 5:11pm
I stand corrected after talking with a Mod. on GB they flushed this clown in 2015.

I was told he had over 100 nasty posts On the Swiss, Enfield and Mosen sites. It all ended the same way. He is a real credit to Canada.
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 5:40pm
In affect. Forcing solidarity upon himself by enacting anger and hatred from the masses so he can eventually climb up on top of his barn and start shooting at people all the while yelling,Why doesn't anybody love me!?!?
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 7:28pm
Reminds me of a Beaver who claimed the SKS was the finest weapon on the earth and wished it had killed more Americans. I have a hole in my arm from and NVA female medic from and SKS bayonet. It took months to heal but this beaver was a USA hater.

I think it is the same winkle.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2020 at 7:41pm
been busy with a major shoot - central zone ATA these last few days - 12 hour days are a lot of this old man ,  so i guess i missed the fun , but as always the powers here have dealt with it well and im pleased to know i missed it i think , we are a civil site with little discord - what we have is general banter that is intended to spur further participation in a jovial good natured manner - i appreciate the attention to those that wish to disrupt that - i applaud the actions of the monitors 
MJ11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2020 at 7:29am
Well said Mike. I salute your opinion.

...............Clap...........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic