Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morning coffee/ and weather reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343536
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2021 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Goosic Goosic wrote:

Yeppa yesterday all same same just a typical pleasant does on the high desert,it’ll warm up somewhat better come June. 👍😉
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? 🤨
klondike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klondike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2021 at 8:45am
The second shot for me, reminded me of getting my crow tacked on my arm, from all my shipmates.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2021 at 10:57am
1st shot today...I'm feeling ok...but there seems to be some sort of appendage now growing out of my back...
Loose wimmen tightened here
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 5:49am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

1st shot today...I'm feeling ok...but there seems to be some sort of appendage now growing out of my back...

Hope it is a girl and it comes out at nine months.

Daddy, Daddy!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
lyman1903 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyman1903 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by britrifles britrifles wrote:

45 deg and sunny when I got up.  This second Pfizer shot is not pleasant.  Down, but not out today. Tylenol is helping. 

had  my 2nd Pfizer Monday,  
felt off that night, and exhausted, 
felt hungover most of the day Tuesday ,  (had not drank anything in over a week prior)

good to go by Tuesday PM

meanwhile,  nice cool day here in Central VA,   

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

OMG!! Its Paddy!!, & its homely.. GET OFF MY BACK!(Whata monkey...)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 2:53pm
Somehow  I was thinking more like:

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2021 at 10:19pm
we are getting a lot of 50-60 high with 20-30 low , so , its not spring as i like it , those wanting to start their future gardens and décor plants are scrambling to save them from freezing overnight , im ready for summer , 

on a lighter note - next weekend is fishing opener i will be leaving friday early for cass lake , its an annual thing for a couple decades now and the group has regrouped partiALLY AFTER LAST YEARS COVID CRASH , we should have about a third or a bit more this year , im looking forward to it , 

i did catch the big fish of last year but i was disappointed in how many didn't show up , we used to have 30-40 in our grou[ on a good year , half that on a bad year - like when the ice didnt go off the lake , its off this year , we shall see haw it goes but i always enjoy the trip and i only see some of these folks once a year so im looking forward to all of the possibilities , 

i know im old and waxing nostalgic in these moments , its all we old folks have left to look forward to , not sure how many of these i have left , i want to enjoy all i can with all of my close and not so close friends , i dont want to end up the grumpy old man in an ice house being a jerk to my friends , the movie was fun , but it all too real these days , 

next week , after all the dust settles and the weather improves , im getting the boat out , for me , this weekend ill be in my younger friends boat , we shall be happy - whatever the weather and if the fish are biting or not , we will eat well , enjoy the company , indulge a bit , suffer the lake conditions whatever they may be , and enjoy another years opener on the lake of our choice , we have a great cabin that is comfortable and the cost is far too reasonable to ever miss this , 

i will be out friday to monday , ill miss yall too for what thats worth , 
klondike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klondike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2021 at 1:55am
Have a great time, enjoy the fishing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343536
  Share Topic