Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Enfield Stuff for Sale *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everything but the kitchen sink...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything but the kitchen sink...
    Posted: December 31 2020 at 5:43am
No pictures as of yet:
After I left the range yesterday I met up with one of our new forum members, Paul in Arizona. He has over 28 different Enfields ranging from a 1915 No1Mk111 all the way up to a 1953 FTR'd LB upgraded to the No4Mk1/3*. He has three boxes of spare furniture for the No1 including one using coachwood, he has the brass plates for it too. He had three No4 stock sets, I bought one that is brand new/unissued.  Intresting to note here that one of the No4 forends has the dropped down area for a cutoff, "trials rifle furniture?" He also has 5 No1Mk111/* magazines, 5 No1 nose caps, 5 sets of No1 barrel bands, 5 spare butt stock bolts, 2 spare No1 boltheads with various other metal bits. He is currently having an issue navigating the forum and as such is also having an issue uploading his pictures.  I have  to meet with him next week to pickup some additional items for one of my rifles and will get the necessary pics uploaded. 
Everything I have indicated is for sale.
Side note: The man has some of thee sexiest M1 Garands I have ever seen with one wrapped in Tiger Striped Maplewood...
devrep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 5:50am
any garands for sale?
double gun
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 5:56am
I wished!!!
I'll ask if I can photograph them next week and you'll understand. They are the Oldman version of a teenage boy disappearing into his room with an old copy of Playboy and one of his socks...
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 8:28am
i am interested in a no4 and no1 no 3 wood set.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Mtnd203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mtnd203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 11:12am
I am interested in a No.1 woodset!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 1:02pm
 I emailed him in regards to meeting with him this weekend.  I will hopefully get the necessary pictures with prices. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 1:51pm
Thanks, God willing I can afford to buy it before the ww crash!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 3:18pm
... always needed two socks...Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Honkytonk Honkytonk wrote:

... always needed two socks...Tongue

That is correct as I have two feet.
WilliamS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WilliamS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2020 at 5:16pm
Interested in the stock hardware sets, any notched bolt heads, magazine cases No1 through 3 and associated parts, any SMLE MkI sight parts and any MkIII sight parts still set up for MkVI ball. Possibly other parts as well.
AussieShooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieShooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2021 at 10:50am
I would enjoy learning about any Aussie lithgow rifles or accoutrements in his collection!  
"Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges" - Tacitus
The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates
Paul in Arizona View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2021 at 4:47pm
Thank you for your interest in the Lithgow wood. I have more than one set in different conditions but even the used ones are good enough to ne refurbished if you're a handy gent. Some of the others are brand new but may not ALL be complete sets but mixed, old & new but never-the-less will combine to make a good looking rifle. I'm "not in the business" just another Enfield nut with 28 of them and more spare parts than I will ever need, purchased long ago. So, let's continue the discussion and eventually we'll work it out. I am delighted to see some of my parts going to gents that need, them
Enfield restorer and collector
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2021 at 5:24pm
YES!  I must confess that my first love is the Garand, I have 10 of them. I am formerly a competitive
Garand shooter going back to the DCM before it became the CMP. I shot competition for 7 years and became a disfurnished master back in the 1960's. over the past 50 or so years I have educated myself on everything M1 Garand and I do my own conversions to National Match specs and beyond that with a few tricks of my own. I have 4 of them chambered to 308 that shoot into 1 inch at 100 yards and one 30-06 that performs the same. At my age, 84, I am thinning out my collection slightly and I have some 30-06 Springfield's for sale and MAYBE an H&R. Dean's Gun Restoration motto is, "life is too short to shoot an ugly gun" and I am a believer in that so ALL my M1 Garand's have brand new wood on them. some plain,
probably the ones I would sell but some fancy wood and at the right price I MAY sell one of those. In any case, none of them are priced inexpensively and if you have been shopping the market you will understand that. Nothing I have would be under $1800 and these have perfect barrels good throat and muzzle measurements, I never buy junky ones in the first place. FYI I am pretty much an M1 Garand expert  So, with all this said the ball is in your court. I am sure you will want to converse more if you are interested and I will enjoy exchanging information with you and answering any questions you have. We will have to arrange delivery according to Federal regulations. Thanks again for your interest and I can guarantee you will be more than satisfied with whatever you purchase from me, if not, I would pay the return shipping, I am THAT confidant in my merchandise. Thanks for your interest, Paul in Scottsdale, Arizona. If the forum permits this suggestion, you can phone me at 480 620 4204. I'm a newbie here so not familiar with what the rules are on that. Otherwise, I am sure we will have to send a LOT of messages back and forth.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2021 at 5:27pm
" disfurnished master " I am a terrible typist, that should be "Distinguished Master
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2021 at 5:40pm
Mtnd203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mtnd203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2021 at 5:44pm
I would definitely like a stock set as I have 3 Lithgow's without wood at the moment, so anything I could purchase would be amazing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic