Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Enfield Stuff for Sale *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everything but the kitchen sink 2.0 Update!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything but the kitchen sink 2.0 Update!!!
    Posted: January 02 2021 at 5:31pm
Paul in Arizona has graciously allowed me to take photos of his used No1Mk111/* & No4Mk1 items he is no longer in need of. The Coachwood stock will come with the brass plates,"not pictured."
One picture shows grip scales for those sword bayonets. 
All inquiries can be directly emailed to him at pre36@cox.net 
I apologize for any blurry photos. The last picture is of yours truly holding a M1 wrapped in beautiful Tiger Striped Maplewood...Wink
devrep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2021 at 5:59am
that tiger stripe Garand is awesome.
double gun
Paul in Arizona View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2021 at 1:07pm
Goosic, thank you so much for all your work in presenting all these Enfield parts for me. I would be delighted to see them pass along to the Enfield forum members who need them rather than sitting in my inventory benefiting nobody. I am not a believer in screwing people on price so whatever parts the members need from me will be below market value and returnable to me at MY expense if they are not satisfied.
Whenever we get to the range together I'll be sure you get to shoot the Tiger Stripped M1 Garand, it's a bulls eye puncher for sure. Many thanks, Paul in Scottsdale Arizona and I encourage any inquiries or orders be sent directly to my email address provided above,  pre36@cox.net makes it much easier for me to keep track of them and organized.
Enfield restorer and collector
Gatorshooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatorshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 8:39am
I would be interested in the windage adjustable sight for the mkIII. If it’s not pinned. 
Obtw that M1 is so cool!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 3:39pm
Sorry, don't have an adjustable rear  for the N01 MK lll, they must be very scarce, I don't ever recall
seeing a real one, only pictures.
Yep, everyone who sees the tiger striped Garand 
go crazy, HA HA
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 5:06pm
Paul. The gentleman was referring to this windage adjustable sight that I have circled in red.
Gatorshooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatorshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 5:57pm
yes that one! And thanks for that! I may be interested in the mkIII end ( nose) cap not sure of my nomenclature. 
Obtw I like en bloc fed rifles as well. I’m over on m14 forum as well. 
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 7:05pm
thanks, I never saw one before
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 7:49pm
Paul. That is the sight in your parts bin...
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 8:52pm
those are some nice furniture bits and metal bits for anyone looking , that rear sight may well work for the fellow looking on another thread , its great when things come together at the right time , i wish this sight was around back when i was working on rifles - i had lots that went away for lack of a source such as this , 
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul in Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 12:01pm
Goosic, Thanks for waking me up. That  sight has been sitting in that drawer for many years and gone totally unnoticed by me. I am now in the process of cleaning it up and will install it on one of my #1's.
Sorry you missed the shoot last week at Jim Jones but the weather keeps getting nicer up there
and I'll keep you in the loop for nest time.
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 12:08pm
Let me know when you decide to head up there again. I was at Ben Avery this morning and the wind kicked up bad enough that a bunch of us packed up and left before the first shooting session ended...
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Paul in Arizona Paul in Arizona wrote:

Goosic, Thanks for waking me up. That  sight has been sitting in that drawer for many years and gone totally unnoticed by me. I am now in the process of cleaning it up and will install it on one of my #1's.
Sorry you missed the shoot last week at Jim Jones but the weather keeps getting nicer up there
and I'll keep you in the loop for nest time.
Howdy Paul; Was just curious if you could post a photo of the underneath side of that windage adjustable rear sight when you get a chance.
Thanks & cheer’s.
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? 🤨
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic