Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st range visit!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st range visit!
    Posted: March 22 2021 at 10:04am
Finally able to get out to the range! It needed to dry up quite a bit or it can be a mess. I took my Cooey 82 trainer with the Bubba No4 ladder site (non folding) shooting at 25 yardsthen a couple of shots at a gopher target I made up. Very satisfied with the grouping, although at the lowest setting, at 25 yards, I need to aim one inch low to be in a one inch bull. I could change the front site, but figure why mess with it. It does seem to group really nice at 50 yards, but that is not a normal shooting distance for me with a .22. all in all, a great morning!
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2021 at 3:23pm
that sounds great , quite normal to be having to use kentucky windage and holdover but it is fixable if you require it , i just leave mine as found unless absolutely necessary , glad you got out 

our range is a muddy mess right now , soon as all the frost is out it will be fine , im in no hurry to go just yet , still deciding what im going to start with this year , got a few ive still never shot and some i want to revisit , plan is for fridays to be my day 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic