Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Easter 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easter 2021
    Posted: April 02 2021 at 5:13pm
I want to extend a warm Happy Easter wish to everyone on our site! It has been a challenging year with the pandemic. We as the human race can defeat this virus. Please enjoy all the good things life has to give, have a great meal with family and friends and remember the reason we celebrate this blessed event called Easter!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 5:31pm
thank you for putting great words to my thoughts on the topic , ill not rant over what has or has not been done well , im not happy with it , but it is the season of renewal in the Christian faith and ill add my best wishes to all who visit and contribute here , we have much to be thankful for in spite of how long we have suffered in this , 
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 5:55pm
A very happy Easter one & all stay well & safe on the upcoming  travels & festivities.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? ๐Ÿคจ
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2021 at 6:22pm
You all rejoice and you will be saved. I have been.

Enjoy the Day, eat and be merry.

Most of all be safe.

What out for Killer Rabbits.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 9:40am
https://www.careysandiego.com/assets/www.careysandiego.com-blog-wp-content-uploads-2017-04-happy-easter.jpg
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 9:59am
Happy Easter.  Stay safe...
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 11:41am
BAH!! HUMBUG!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Stackbar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stackbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 12:01pm
Happy Easter everyone!
lyman1903 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyman1903 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

BAH!! HUMBUG!

I completely understand this postTongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 3:32pm
Then I will pray for your soul and eat your chocolate rabbits.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 3:49pm
I miss getting those chocolate bunnies.  RIP Mom, you did so well...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2021 at 5:20pm
I will be buying all I can find, on Monday.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 8:48am
A day late but I do hope you all had a great Easter. I got to spend the day outside doing yard work now that Spring is actually here.
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 11:39am
A quiet Easter for us; just the three of us. We did all get chocolateThumbs Up.
But from 19.00 hours tonight we enter a stricter lockdown phase that will probably last well into May.
Let's not dwell to much on that; it's not going to be fun. Just try our best to stay safe; as we have over the last year.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Zed Zed wrote:

A quiet Easter for us; just the three of us. We did all get chocolateThumbs Up.
But from 19.00 hours tonight we enter a stricter lockdown phase that will probably last well into May.
Let's not dwell to much on that; it's not going to be fun. Just try our best to stay safe; as we have over the last year.

Please be safe.

Do not eat to much chocolate.

Better days are coming.

A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 8:50pm
sorry to hear this ZED , 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic