Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Enfield Stuff for Sale *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No4 spikes and one No9 blade for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No4 spikes and one No9 blade for sale
    Posted: December 02 2021 at 4:01pm
I am only hanging on to three bayonets. The No7MkI/L, a what can only be described as a "Brand New" No4 MkII  Savage, and an Armscor No9 MkI. Again, the frogs were once owned by Simon...
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2021 at 3:51pm
I forgot to mention that I have a reproduction No5 MkI bayonet complete with scabbard and frog I will throw in with the lott to sweeten the deal...
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2021 at 3:17pm
glad to see Simon's legacy lives on still

Its a great deal...if I had the coin I'd snap 'em up in a heartbeat!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2021 at 9:00am
"Picture Heavy" 
I have up for sale, 9 bayonets for the No4Mk1/2 Enfield rifle. These are being sold as a complete set as well. The No4 MkI SM Cruciform,  No4 MkII SM, and the No4 MkII LB/CA are in excellent condition and border close to museum grade specimens. The No4 MkII* and No4 MkIII both have the correct scabbards for the respective time frame of manufacturing. The selling price of $550.00 for everything is beyond fair and extremely firm as well. 
Please PM me if interested.
Side Note: Every Frog pictured was graciously donated to me by Simon/englishman-ca. 
 FYI: "Except for the blade," Singer Sewing Machine Company considers these as, " Unfinished Industrial Grade Sewing Needles."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic