Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Stuff for Enfields > Enfield Stuff for Sale *Must Have 20 Points to Post.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No4Mk1 Stockset with Fajen buttstock...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No4Mk1 Stockset with Fajen buttstock...
    Posted: January 04 2022 at 4:45pm
I'll PM you in a bit. Taking care of some business right now.
Doco Overboard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doco Overboard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2022 at 4:43pm
Pm sent, will take if still available, not sure how many points I have.
If that's a deal breaker no problem, thanks for offering the parts/making available to others.

Regards-Brian
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2022 at 4:37am
Minus a barreled action and a bolt assembly, you're pretty much getting everything to build a complete rifle...
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2022 at 9:49pm
thats a great deal , 
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2022 at 6:34pm
I have up for sale one No4Mk1 stockset with an aftermarket Fajen buttstock. There is one screw hole on the underside of the forestock where there was a sling screw.  The stockset comes with a trigger guard and all associated barrel bands. I unfortunately cannot ship this up to The Great White North but, all lower 48 states can be done easily. 
My asking price of $250.00 is extremely fair in my opinion. This also includes free shipping. 
Sidenote: All the bits included in the one picture will be included in the sale price. PM me if interested...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic