Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

he!!o from New Zealand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2022 at 12:13am
A slightly late welcome from Paris France. 
You are lucky to live in the most beautiful place on Earth. 
I spent a month in the South Island on honeymoon in 2002. 
Spent Christmas on Stewart island with a friends family and a few days in Bluff. Basically toured the whole island and got murdered by sand flies in the north west coast! 
To be honest, I think we should have stayed!
My collection of Enfield's is similar; a nice mix of .303 and .22's with a 7.62 for good measure!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2022 at 4:32am
Welcome Mc Tool.  A broad knowledge base here and a few have fabulous collections of Lee Enfield rifles. 

I missed my chance to travel to New Zealand on business, I changed jobs just before the opportunity came up.  Can’t complain though, got to travel to many places in Europe, Africa and Australia. 

paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2022 at 6:29am
Hi from North Carolina in the States.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Enfield trader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enfield trader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2023 at 6:41pm
Welcome 
Mc Tool View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mc Tool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2023 at 8:22pm
I lived in Nelson ( went to college there too) for 10 years , air force in the 80's at Woodburn . Brother lives in Blenheim , yep know the area πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘
I wish I was young again , Id be way smarter next time
Enfield trader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enfield trader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2023 at 8:29pm
Welcome 
Nzcoup1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nzcoup1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2023 at 3:14pm
Hi, from Nelson at the other end of the Island.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic