Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Political
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our friends in Canada...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubba ho tep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our friends in Canada...
    Posted: December 26 2022 at 3:10pm
.... How is trudopes latest handgun freeze , and assault on hunting rifles effecting you ?. As I read the handgun freeze is in place, and he is deciding what hunting rifles & shotguns will be effectively banned. Has all of this made law in canada yet ?. 
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2022 at 3:46pm
Not yet. Lots of opposition. And now that our indigenous have said "no" my gut is how it is currently written won't pass. I'm not sure it was intended to. I believe he went for the moon intentionally, knowing the ruckus it would cause, taking away heat from his original 1500 models of proposed bans, and settle for a ban on handguns and "scary looking" military semi auto's. Just my opinion... That being said, and if true, some other Liberal must have come up with this plan as Trudeau is to stupid.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2022 at 5:08pm
good luck in this 
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2022 at 12:25am
Trudeau is just playing on the U.N.`s doctrine of disarming the world and monkey see monkey do.
Because he is a monkey and they can only mimic.
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2022 at 3:08am
These types of politicians don’t really think and act on their own.  They are easily influenced by the party and do things that please their base.  We have one of these types of politicians in the White House right now…I’m not sure he even realizes what he says half the time.

What ever you may think of our last president, he was a departure from the norm.  He had a mind of his own and was not a puppet of the party.

shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2022 at 9:48am
Originally posted by britrifles britrifles wrote:

These types of politicians don’t really think and act on their own.  They are easily influenced by the party and do things that please their base.  We have one of these types of politicians in the White House right now…I’m not sure he even realizes what he says half the time.

What ever you may think of our last president, he was a departure from the norm.  He had a mind of his own and was not a puppet of the party.

I actually liked Trump, didn`t care for a lot of his antics, but he did actually believe he could change things and as you said didn`t bow down to the man.
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic